Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BBO thrown into the deep end in this environment, up to the forwards to try and build him a platform, big games from Elliott, Doorey and Jackson for the Hoppa farewell tour.
Cant give away any penalties this week, refs been caning, discipline under pressure, because I don't have much under Zeig heil.
Unfortunately our forwards haven't given any of our halves a platform. Hence our second grade playmakers have had no chance to shine

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately our forwards haven't given any of our halves a platform. Hence our second grade playmakers have had no chance to shine
Quick zips from everyone for the 80 until they lapse?
Little man slice big man.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering both teams are from out of town, i was expecting some pretty decent pricing, but the cheapest ticket comes in at $40 (basically in the corner)!

Its been a while since i last paid for a ticket (last few years i've gone on members tickets or a freebie/corporate box), so was a bit shocked TBH.

There was also very few seats available in the cheap seats. Be interesting to see if anyone is sitting in the dearer ones.

These guys better put in a decent effort.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering both teams are from out of town, i was expecting some pretty decent pricing, but the cheapest ticket comes in at $40 (basically in the corner)!

Its been a while since i last paid for a ticket (last few years i've gone on members tickets or a freebie/corporate box), so was a bit shocked TBH.

There was also very few seats available in the cheap seats. Be interesting to see if anyone is sitting in the dearer ones.

Its a double header with the Sharks/Knights game so that might explain the price?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a double header with the Sharks/Knights game so that might explain the price?
Yeah I think the double header increases the price, but I never really saw the point of them (in general - I can understand them in the current environment). How many people will actually watch both games? it will be interesting to see how many people are attending our game as opposed to the Sharks/Knights.

Family tickets started at $100!

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think the double header increases the price, but I never really saw the point of them (in general - I can understand them in the current environment). How many people will actually watch both games? it will be interesting to see how many people are attending our game as opposed to the Sharks/Knights.

Family tickets started at $100!
Yeah I never got the appeal of a double header either. I’d probably leave after the Dogs game if I was attending today.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I never got the appeal of a double header either. I’d probably leave after the Dogs game if I was attending today.
If i was a single bloke without any other commitments this arvo i'd probably stay for a bit, and then go "fuck it, why am i watch the Sharks?" and go home :grinning:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If i was a single bloke without any other commitments this arvo i'd probably stay for a bit, and then go "fuck it, why am i watch the Sharks?" and go home :grinning:
I think personally it depends on the quality of the game. Manly v Melbourne last week was interesting but most other games when there is a 20-30 point margin at the moment and you know the winner in the first 10 mins are boring.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was hoping too when we played the Cronks. Hope your day works out better today than ours did in rd 3. Only an hour home from suncorp but felt more like 10 hours.. In any case ejoy today....

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really keen to see how young Warriors Prop "Jackson Frei" plays today.

Aged 23, standing at 6ft5 and at 105kg - He is off contract and fits the mold of what we are missing in our Props - BIG & TALL

So "IF" he goes alright, he may be one to watch as a depth signing........ maybe.

Gus would have to have some knowledge on him, but perhaps hasn't seen much of him playing with limited reserves games.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
ALLAN OUT, OKUNBOR MOST LIKELY IN

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who will Okunbor be marking? I’m gonna back them to score a hat trick