Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more i think about it, the more i reackon bbo needs to have the most ball in his hands.
Playing him 6, the way they played him last week is pointless.
He needs to be the 7 or the 9 and if the 7 , get the useless forwards out of the way.
A true leader he is

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The more i think about it, the more i reackon bbo needs to have the most ball in his hands.
Playing him 6, the way they played him last week is pointless.
He needs to be the 7 or the 9 and if the 7 , get the useless forwards out of the way.
A true leader he is
BBO should be the 7 and Averillo the 6. Baz is trying to ease BBO in but I don't think it's the way personally. I think we've seen enough to know Averillo isn't going to be a 7. I don't even know if BBO can (be a genuine 7), I'd like to see tho.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we had 2 go forward plays and he had 2 try assists. Give him a break, needs the forwards to go forward.
How many breaks does he get. He’s been in team for what 40 odd games and won 2. He can’t direct a team around

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BBO needs to get the ball more to show us what he can do.

Katoa is going to ruin us again, that guy is absolutely useless and gone next year i have no idea why Barrett is so insistent on using him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
BBO needs to get the ball more to show us what he can do.

Katoa is going to ruin us again, that guy is absolutely useless and gone next year i have no idea why Barrett is so insistent on using him
Baz brought him on during the backend of the game and he literally dropped the ball from dh within a few minutes lol. But hey, he picks him again. Idk why we don't just have Topine on the bench who can actually defend and cover the backline. He doesn't even have to play, just stop throwing Katoa on the bloody field.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
best front row we've had all year
Was going to post this and same the same thing you did! Great minds think alike! Yeah wow never liked the ranga until I seen him in Blue & White lol Been wanting the Dogs to sign James for years but he’s a bit long in the tooth now, glad he’s only on loan for a couple of weeks! Will be interesting to see how we go with a couple of decent forwards in our side hey.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dwz suspended for the warriors
well there goes 1 try for us. We were guaranteed at least 1 incredibly stupid thing from him. Another reason to hate Will Chambers.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not sure if it’s the game plan or not but Hopefully they play as a team this week.