Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You mean Mbye will actually wear number 9

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can see an 08 run of form starting here. Would not be surprised in the least if we cop 50 here and maybe once or twice more this year.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another week, the same team. Seriously, what the fuck can you do yo get dropped in this team. We were fucking dreadful last week and he makes on change which is actually not a change.
RFM was one of our beat last week and he doesnt get a starting spot?? FUCK YOU DES. #imonthedeshatebandwagon
Have we all not got the fact that Des Hasler is if nothing else stubborn, and everything is his way or not at all. He will NEVER admit he is wrong.This has been proved time and time again and he is the perfect example of the old saying "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crazy it has taken 21 rounds to give mbye the 9 jersey.

But even more retarded to carry lichaa off the bench for 5 mins at the death.

Not sure how Hasler thinks but it's definitely not logically. It's borderline retarded (no offence to the retard community who must feel harsh being linked to Hasler).

If mbye starts bring in someone else on the bench. Can't believe it took 21 rounds to move mbye from the 7. Any other coach would have dropped him after 6 rounds last year......

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another week, the same team. Seriously, what the fuck can you do yo get dropped in this team. We were fucking dreadful last week and he makes on change which is actually not a change.
RFM was one of our beat last week and he doesnt get a starting spot?? FUCK YOU DES. #imonthedeshatebandwagon
I can only recall two players being dropped on the basis of form over the last two years - TRex and Brenko Lee - others have made way for players returning from injury suspension etc - any others?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Elliot drops another pass, I'm gonna have that ***** hands sewn to his ass cheeks.
Jackson and finucane had the worst hands when they started.. elliot will become soo quality in a couple of years

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Des dropped anyone in his Manly days particularly his first few years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des dropped our most lethal strike weapon when we struggle to score 13 points a games ffs. Stupid ****.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des dropped our most lethal strike weapon when we struggle to score 13 points a games ffs. Stupid ****.
I agree .. but he was also a massive liability in d.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree .. but he was also a massive liability in d.
He wasn't the only one. That right edge of him, Holland and Frawley was just a mess. Our right edge always has been a mess. Des should of played Brett outside him from the very begining, not like Brett has been great for us though i guess..

Brenko is offensively better than all our current backs combined and is the only one capable of creating something out of nothing. His defence also isn't as gamebreaking as some claim considering we beat the Warriors with him and lost without him..we also just got lapped bigger than we ever did with him.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The line up looks ok...it's finally close to what will actually play out on game day so at least the ridiculous mind games are done with.

For mine, I think Cleeland deserved a shot at NRL being in red hot form, we have been struggling for results & Frawley has gone a little backwards since his opening performances. How he is not even in the top 23 named is mind boggling.

Klemmer should be playing prop.

RFM should be starting.

Tualau on the bench in place of Lichaa.

That's my spin.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brenko conceeded more points than hs scored, because it wasn't just him that was causing issues, but when he misses a tackle it results in other players having to cover in defence.

He's been doing the same in NSW Cup (leaking points), so don't except him back anytime soon.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham, has missed the last four weeks after injuring his shoulder in the Round Sixteen clash with the Warriors. With the return of the English International to the starting line-up, Danny Fualalo will go back to the bench.
Moses Mbye, has been named to start at hooker with Michael Lichaa on the bench.
Matt Frawley will partner Josh Reynolds in the halves.
At least he is consistent got to give him that haha, at least Lichaa isn't starting at hooker in a weekly
smokescreen lol

1 Will Hopoate
2 Brett Morris
3 Josh Morris
4 Chase Stanley
5 Marcelo Montoya
6 Josh Reynolds
7 Matt Frawley
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Moses Mbye
10 James Graham
11 Josh Jackson
12 Adam Elliott
13 David Klemmer
14 Sam Kasiano
15 Raymond Faitala Mariner
16 Danny Fualalo
17 Michael Lichaa
19 Francis Tualau
20 Kerrod Holland
21 Asipeli Fine
23 Brenko Lee
Oh so this is the team that is going to win ten straight and go on to win the comp. [emoji23] [emoji23]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brenko conceeded more points than hs scored, because it wasn't just him that was causing issues, but when he misses a tackle it results in other players having to cover in defence.

He's been doing the same in NSW Cup (leaking points), so don't except him back anytime soon.
K.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has he been sacked yet?

Team selections don't matter anyway. The coach is a stubborn old twat and the sqaud he has assembled is plod central.

Who wants a bet that Elliot drops a sitter and Frawley tries to sell a dummy but gets hammered. Elliot has some of the worst hands I have seen. He looks like he will drop it without even being touched lol, terrible.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want Lee back as well but don't see how he can fit in now? Hoppa or Morris boys wont get dropped and Montoya and Stanley have both been going well.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first step towards what exactly? He's arrogantly stuck to his guns all season until there isn't a hope in hell of us making the finals. Now, with nothing to play for, he lumped the burden onto Frawley to create something to take from a failed season.
I'm just been sarcastic and facetious... I do agree with your comment, the guy has destroyed our season, now that our season is on life support and heading into a place of no return, he has an a epiphany.

Status
Not open for further replies.