Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will find out tomorrow but I do know this if we don’t put a four year deal in front of him now it’ll be Thurston all over again
Please find out. The bloke is star in the making no doubt about it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are they really a slightly better team? Let’s be honest here. The shit we let go are better than the shit we bought. Is Allen better than Holland or Montoya? Probably not. Is Flanagan better Foran? No
Smith better - yes, Tolman better - yes, Sue better - yes. Flanagan & Foran even. Foran a better player but only plays every 3 games so a liability

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but…., I was gunna say..., argh fuck it I am over being diplomatic and a a good club supporter… Trent Barrett is a shit coach, he was before and nothing has changed. The bloke is a good salesman that sells you the Ferrari image and delivers the Ssangyong… Thanks for the good recruits, now fuck off you imposter.

I’m finished now, that feels so much better to get that off my chest.
At least you're consistent. I recall you railing against Barrett big time when his signing was announced. He's become a game day rabbit staring into oncoming headlights!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m going to do some analysis after the game on Flanagan. It’s concerning that the games he has played in are the ones where we get properly flogged (Storm, Broncos, Manly) but we physically can’t score points with the bloke in the team.
probably unfair to include the Manly game - we were down around 15 players. Manly should have beaten that team by 90

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the worst Bulldogs side in the last 50 years. One of the most inept club sides I’ve ever seen.
I don't know at least there are some excuses. The Roosters side of 2010 had none & got beaten by 60. At least we could say we started with a reserve grade side, reserve grade coach, heaps of injuries & heaps of suspensions