Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They've kept attacking where Burns went off. We need more durable players aka Crichton or Xerri in the centres

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol predictable…. We get a tired, depleted and unmotivated broncos in the first half, Sexton goes alright, but does nothing special and all three of our tries are soft.

Kevvie gives them a rev up at half time, they come out a different side and you blame Flanagan, who is asked to fill in for a position he has barely played or trained at for months and doesn’t do anything much wrong… yet you donkeys blame him.

Geez this place is infested with jaw dripping Elmers lol.
Wait
Sexton
Who is this?
Ohhhhh
Another half-back brought in mid way during your contract of course how silly of me
Cuck boy

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They've kept attacking where Burns went off. We need more durable players aka Crichton or Xerri in the centres
100% despite his effort. He cannot stay fit and I can see why we didn’t rely on him throughout the season. Guess Alamoti back in…

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know people like Topine morrin etc because they try hard but they are a fair way off first grade.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every fullback and winger struggle to field Burto’s bombs and he’s put up 1 the entire match…. Fkn 1.