Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’ve blown a load over Skelton not once but multiple times and you will see even with a reserve grade broncos team he’s not NRL standard .

I think he’s going to get a lot of traffic and get exposed in defence big time and show what a plodder he actually is
You may have seen a lot more than me, but your post is much like Flanagun's posts about our players.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
POnly thing is fox has the speed at times to make up for the mistakes. Unsure if Skelton does
The speed dosent help him though he’s always out of the line or looking for an intercept

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just saw an update on Broncos for tomorrow..
Fans are worried coming ro Belmore and getting ambushed with missing troops..
"Danger game no Patty, Payne, Reece, Tom and Oates plus they at Belmore"
They are banking on Adam Reynolds to kick them to victory and control the game.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They forgot to factor in that we are usually hot garbage at Belmore. Should be a fortress, but generally ends up our own graveyard.

They could trot Alfie, the club doctor and the ball boys out to play, and still have a chance.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Skelton playing on fox's side? Or will Wilson line up there again? Team sheet suggests that Wilson is going to the other side right? Always forget what number is what side...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Skelton playing on fox's side? Or will Wilson line up there again? Team sheet suggests that Wilson is going to the other side right? Always forget what number is what side...
Skeleton on the right. Wilson on the left where he scored a triple.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skeleton on the right. Wilson on the left where he scored a triple.
I think that’s the best balance burns to give space to wheels Wilson, and then the power couple on the other side lol Kiraz and Skelton

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel like this happened all year. Maybe we win today, but it has taken most of the season for the coach to work out who should be playing
-Avo at fullback, give Blake a run, getting rid of the plodders (even though Waddell is a cat with 9 lives).
It was was the same with Fittler at Origin level.
I will be stoked if we win against the Broncs because I hate them, but it will be another year of "What if the coach picked the team that we all knew was the best squad". Then we go on a run at the end of the season when it doesn't matter. I'm already pissed off if that happens......

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One leg Reynolds?

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I feel like this happened all year. Maybe we win today, but it has taken most of the season for the coach to work out who should be playing
-Avo at fullback, give Blake a run, getting rid of the plodders (even though Waddell is a cat with 9 lives).
It was was the same with Fittler at Origin level.
I will be stoked if we win against the Broncs because I hate them, but it will be another year of "What if the coach picked the team that we all knew was the best squad". Then we go on a run at the end of the season when it doesn't matter. I'm already pissed off if that happens......
I honestly... Hope we win. But even with the Broncos players out... Im not confident. Probably just the last 6 years has taken its toll on me as a fan

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great day for the club...big crowd who's going?

Malla

Reaction score
As much as I love Foxy, it seems he let's in more than he scores this year. If he stopped going for an intercept every single time he is solid.
I totally agree but for me the root cause of this is Alamoti. He’s an atrocious defender. Only have to look at how much better Addo defends in origin.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alamoti confirmed starter in reserve grade