Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We could barely beat rabbits last week.. broncos are equal first for a reason.. hoping we could cause a boilover
we will win tomorrow, broncos got too many key forwards out with injury along with walsh still suspended

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wish I had the optimism some of you do, Bronco will be very tough.

If Ciraldo has a coaching master class he might be able to pull something out of the bag. His team selection does give us a lot of hope but he could still easily screw up his bench rotations.

If he has another coaching disaster like vs Souffs we won’t get away with it.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've just come to the realisation that Ciraldo is going to mould Okunbor into a ball playing middle lol.
I hope you're wrong. Ciraldo has already done a sterling job of converting Oki from the worst player in the NSW Cup to a not-completely-disgraceful bench forward. CC should quit while he is ahead, before we start comparing him to Captain Ahab.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’re resting a few players assuming it will be an easy game. Hopefully we can prove them wrong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
HT score

Dogs 18
Gronks 6

FT score

Dogs 30
Gronks 24

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
NRL app saying Carrigan rested and Oats out, really winnable now come on boys. Surely we can get over the line with Haas, Flegler and Carrigan all out.
Add in Riki , Walsh and Oates
Apparently Reynolds was hurt at training aswell. If he does play he still might not be 100% but so it’s our for the taking

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he doesn’t trust Skelton yet put the Perham on the wing. I can see a big defensive shambles if he goes back to the centre pairings that leaked points.