Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried buying tickets on Monday evening & was sold out. Can't remember a match sold out nearly a week before.
It was all pretty much available up until after the game against the bunnies :tearsofjoy: I looked last week to buy tickets and it was all available. But after the game it quickly sold out. See what a win does to the fans? It’s going to be an awesome atmosphere

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It was all pretty much available up until after the game against the bunnies :tearsofjoy: I looked last week to buy tickets and it was all available. But after the game it quickly sold out. See what a win does to the fans? It’s going to be an awesome atmosphere
They’re either gonna be screaming or booing. [emoji23]

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried buying tickets on Monday evening & was sold out. Can't remember a match sold out nearly a week before.
Purchased mine in May tbh lol! A home game at Belmore will always be crazy atmosphere and it’s during the day

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That what I get for being lazed & not getting tickets early. Reckon the atmosphere will be memorable. You know whether the kids will be allowed on the ground after full time.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
For the right price, I’m willing to consider selling my Gold family pass for this game. Sitting seat up front right hand side.

I have my son’s footy game at 11 and will take an hour to drive down that day, and I’m not sure I wanna go through the hassle of finding parking at Belmore.

PM me your offer and highest offer until Friday 12pm will be considered. Tickets can be sent to your email.

If you know me, you know I have given away these tickets for free previously, so I’m not looking to scam or scalp, but due to it being sold out, good time to recoup some loss for this year’s membership.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs Brisbane Broncos at Belmore Sports Ground, 3:00pm AEDT.

1Jake AverilloWaterview
2Blake WilsonSupporting Disabilities Australia
3Braidon BurnsAIWC
4Jacob KirazGuardian Venue Management
5Josh Addo-CarrKhalil Lawyers
6Matt BurtonZaffet Lebnen
7Toby SextonAM PM Plumbing & Electrical
8Max KingDental on Evaline
9Reed MahoneyAccolade Wines
10Raymond Faitala-MarinerSydney City Building Group
11Jacksone TopineAmer Development Group
12Jacob PrestonMMX Projects
13Corey WaddellHockingstuart
InterchangeRecovery Partners
14Kyle FlanaganHy-Tech
15Kurtis MorrinPenny’s Crispy Pork Crackling
16Tevita Pangai JuniorIntello IT
17Jayden OkunborTender Loving Care Disability Services
ReservesRecovery Partners
19Fa'amanu Brown
20Jeral Skelton
21Reece Hoffman
22Paul Alamoti
23Chris Patolo
Flanagan?

Why?

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That what I get for being lazed & not getting tickets early. Reckon the atmosphere will be memorable. You know whether the kids will be allowed on the ground after full time.
Not that I know of? The website didn’t say anything but that would be good. I did read at Half time of the FG game they’re doing something for Reynolds but nothing after the game.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burning I can't go to this game. The tigers game was one of the best games iv ever been to and the conditions were tough

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For the right price, I’m willing to consider selling my Gold family pass for this game. Sitting seat up front right hand side.

I have my son’s footy game at 11 and will take an hour to drive down that day, and I’m not sure I wanna go through the hassle of finding parking at Belmore.

PM me your offer and highest offer until Friday 12pm will be considered. Tickets can be sent to your email.

If you know me, you know I have given away these tickets for free previously, so I’m not looking to scam or scalp, but due to it being sold out, good time to recoup some loss for this year’s membership.
2 American dollars! I can go high as 3 American dollars lol

PS I hear you about your sons game, my boys game is 1220 kick off so I'm going to miss out on reserves and hopefully not kick off.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

2 American dollars! I can go high as 3 American dollars lol

PS I hear you about your sons game, my boys game is 1220 kick off so I'm going to miss out on reserves and hopefully not kick off.
Honestly much rather watch my son play then the dogs if I was in your position

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Playing Brisbane after a SOO, must be an old draw, we always lose this, fuck the script.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We could barely beat rabbits last week.. broncos are equal first for a reason.. hoping we could cause a boilover