Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
still not a good sign that ciraldo is putting faith so soon into an 18 year old who has only played 1 nsw cup game - thats desperation
He is not putting faith in karl, he is rewarding him with a spot on the extended bench and also giving a wake up call to the current halves that no one safe

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just a bit of effort and no dumb kicking will go along way
I love you Folksey and the way you fed Benny in 88. . . For the pups on here check out why we are the DOGS OF WAR . . . 88 gf you should start there

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously mate, do you evens watch the footy.. it’s been 2 years and every time Flange plays we look like 13 blind men who lost their Labrador’s…

He is the epitome of bad juju and every team he plays in looks like a mix of Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Mormon’s, Buddhist’s and Atheists all trying to hang out without conflict.

He is poop and needs to be removed.

But, I love you bro so find a new shit player to talk up.
With Adam Idiot gone he has no one feft, apart from perhaps Waddel

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How are so many people wanting Oloapu already. No, I don’t think for one second Flano is the answer, but Oloapu is a clear 5/8th who almost definitely cannot steer the ship at 18. Burton player like absolute dog water against Manly because he was focusing on organising which he cannot do. Fuck throw the bag at Moses last second I reckon

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Aw shucks, gee whiz fellas, I am just so mighty thankful for massa gould. We been pulling Bulldogs from every creece and crevice, all stock piled, chock full of MemberBerries.exe

Salvations is just up ahead, this dark tunnel will end, I see the light...wait... Is that a freight train?

FUCK

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember the good ole days when we used to own storm and had a great record against them, has evened out somewhat in the past 7 years…..

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder how many losses it will take before CC realises he's fu#ked up.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aw shucks, gee whiz fellas, I am just so mighty thankful for massa gould. We been pulling Bulldogs from every creece and crevice, all stock piled, chock full of MemberBerries.exe

Salvations is just up ahead, this dark tunnel will end, I see the light...wait... Is that a freight train?

FUCK
I think they fucked up your prescription?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One FG standard frontrower makes life hard.

How are we making metres?

Hopefully Pele can run more than two times this game because it looks like there’s decent impact there
We’re going to have to play the game at a frantic pace and get cheap metres from dummy half, that’s the only way to dominate with a smaller pack, promote ruck speed with the objective of running at retreating defenders.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we will handle welch but nelson will cause us problems we just need to shut down the offloads
Welch troubled Parra a few times so he will be steam rolling our guys unfortunately