Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stand deep in attack and run onto it this week, this year will make or break names

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something is off. Burton didnt look interested on the weekend and there was no fight when we were down and out.
Lot of talk of camaraderie in the off season, I havent seen any from him with his efforts.
Kikau both times hes ran out in the blue and white looked like he wanted to be elsewhere. Not once have I seen him play the ball with urgency. Havent even seen him crack a smile.
Anyways, they need to play for each other this weekend or it will be the same result.
In Kikaus defence, he made a decision to join us after winning a GF and his combination with Burton would have been critical to his decision to join for 4 years.

But in the last 2 games, the realisation that Burton's form is down as is his combination with him, has played on his mind. He doesn't look happy and alot of it is due to Burton

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 Kiraz
2 Okunbor
3 Skelton
4 Alamoti
5 Fox
6 Oloapu
7 Flanno
8 King 2nd bloke picked
9 Mahoney numero uno
10 Pele lets not fuck about
11 Kiks , no kicking ffs
12 Hey Presto its Presto
13 Burton stop bludging on the blindside ****
14 Avo
15 Sutton
16 Davey
17 Some **** Waddells or the 1 i forgot

Edit . . . Ray Ray 17
18 Perham
Actually maybe The grub 14, we're as creative as a toddler finger painting faeces

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Seriously mate, do you evens watch the footy.. it’s been 2 years and every time Flange plays we look like 13 blind men who lost their Labrador’s…

He is the epitome of bad juju and every team he plays in looks like a mix of Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Mormon’s, Buddhist’s and Atheists all trying to hang out without conflict.

He is poop and needs to be removed.

But, I love you bro so find a new shit player to talk up.
I watch each game on average of 7 times.

So Flano wasn’t part of the winning run under Potter which is the best we’ve looked in half a dozen years? Interesting. I thought I remembered him being a part of that team.

Love you too you big, cuddly grizzly bear!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
After the last week of reading Kennel threads, I genuinely can’t tell if this is a joke referring to Burton at Penrith or if it’s a serious suggestion lol
At a strong club he would get a run in the centres to blood him and build his confidence in 1st grade. Plenty of halves started in the centres. We don’t wanna ruin him like we did averillo

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Kiraz
2 Okunbor
3 Skelton
4 Alamoti
5 Fox
6 Oloapu
7 Flanno
8 King 2nd bloke picked
9 Mahoney numero uno
10 Pele lets not fuck about
11 Kiks , no kicking ffs
12 Hey Presto its Presto
13 Burton stop bludging on the blindside ****
14 Avo
15 Sutton
16 Davey
17 Some **** Waddells or the 1 i forgot

Edit . . . Ray Ray 17
18 Perham
Can do much worse than this..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injured groin already
He carried that groin injury from the off-season into last weekends fixture. He sustained it during one of Ciraldo’s culture and connection activities.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we can get decent ball on their line, I would love to see what we can do in attack while we’re not making 500 tackles

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In Kikaus defence, he made a decision to join us after winning a GF and his combination with Burton would have been critical to his decision to join for 4 years.

But in the last 2 games, the realisation that Burton's form is down as is his combination with him, has played on his mind. He doesn't look happy and alot of it is due to Burton
He didnt look happy running out in the trial. Even when he scored that try, was like he didnt care at all. Maybe he was hurt, he did go off after but I dunno. Hopefully its all in my head and he has a cracker of a game this week.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we can get decent ball on their line, I would love to see what we can do in attack while we’re not making 500 tackles
Depends if Flanno gets his hands on the ball every set.. If so won’t be much