Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Teams play better against us in general though, we're terrible lol.
Yeah thanks for stating the obvious, we know that, but I'm just saying usually when the storm have a lot of injuries they not only play better than us like they usually do, but play out of their skin against us when they have injuries.

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was listening to the weekend review this morning and they highlight Flanagan is a third rate half for any other team and needs to craft in England. I feel for the guy he is a turtle on a post.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was listening to the weekend review this morning and they highlight Flanagan is a third rate half for any other team and needs to craft in England. I feel for the guy he is a turtle on a post.
Radio cowboys. Big woopity. I love how all the vultures come out for the 'gun when Burton had the worst game by a half in the NRL era.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if any club picked him up for reserve grade.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance storm by 50?
Oh boy fill our balloons so full of gas and just to get deflated.
Just throw the pill around aka parra In 2009 take some risks

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Radio cowboys. Big woopity. I love how all the vultures come out for the 'gun when Burton had the worst game by a half in the NRL era.
Don’t disagree he was woeful but for some reason he wasn’t mentioned and it was triple J btw. Since I know you aren’t him I feel no need to apologise. I truly do feel for the actual guy and I wonder if he didn’t have his father where he would of ended up because I doubt it would of been football.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Morrin should be top 30 and playing lock IMO. I like brown but he offers nothing there
Even tho he isn't top 30 (?) he's named on the extended bench so I assume we could play him. I think it'd be between him and Tanner tho.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for stating the obvious, we know that, but I'm just saying usually when the storm have a lot of injuries they not only play better than us like they usually do, but play out of their skin against us when they have injuries.
Storm depth isn't what it used to be though, they look very weak right now. Some of the guys on their bench wouldn't even make our 17 right now imo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Morrin should be top 30 and playing lock IMO. I like brown but he offers nothing there
Morrin was quite poor in reserve grade. Brown playing lock isn't an issue though, the issue is Brown starting at lock playing 50m+. Just start RFM in the middle and Preston on the edge.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked something up that I thought was worth noting from the NRL Daily Telegraph Podcast yesterday.

Apparently Kyle Flannagan was scheduled to do media on Monday but the club pulled him out of it.
Could mean absolutely nothing, but I found it more interesting after seeing K.O named in the squad.

Reed mentions it at around 35min mark.

Not sure what to make of K.O being named but I don't think it would be to fill Flanagan's space on the right, otherwise I thought they would've played him in NSW cup last week on the right.

If they drop Flanagan then I'm not sure which way they go
Burton Left half, Brown Right Half, K.O. to bench???
I don't know!!!