Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well there was no one else to come back except Casey or to move positions. Brown should probably move from 13...
Good to see Karl named in reserves I hope that vanilla cuck Flanagan is getting ready for the sack
You're such a needlessly nasty person. Oloapu ain't a 7, baby. Burton is the one who's on notice.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brown starting LOL!

Ciraldo is asking for more pain.

Seriously wtf is this guy doing.

Potter would have a picked a better pack, kept Avo at FB and would be giving Reynolds a crack in the halves.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same team same shit from the coach’s same old shit every year as if they persist with Flanagan I suppose that’s how bad we are persistently pick a flop of a player who shouldn’t be near an NRL team

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Same team same shit from the coach’s same old shit every year as if they persist with Flanagan I suppose that’s how bad we are persistently pick a flop of a player who shouldn’t be near an NRL team
Why you all got the knives out for Flano? Burton is the one who stank it up like never before on the weekend.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So glad I won't be around to watch this lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we don't win this week there needs to be mass changes everywhere, I don't give a fuck anymore, put kids out there, at least they will show more excitement and creativity on the field

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lots of injuries and to be honest this 17 should be given the chance to make up for last weeks shamozzle.