Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time kick off is in QLD. It says between 5-5:15pm but I have a feeling its NSW time.
Any help? As I don't want to miss the first hour (watching it out). Let Trot Boiz!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time kick off is in QLD. It says between 5-5:15pm but I have a feeling its NSW time.
Any help? As I don't want to miss the first hour (watching it out). Let Trot Boiz!
qld time is 5.15 kick off , nsw is 6.15

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Keen for another Ava Seumanafagai and Max. King masterclass. Both are great defensively so should slow down, payne hass. I hope vaughan has a 150+ metre game, Thompson off the bench against ryan james and that plodder rhys kennedy will go alright i recon. Just hope JMK has a good game and plays better than last week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully the Cows will be finished milking by then!!!

After all - that's the reason Banana Joe (no relation) canned Daylight saving up there.
Cows did a lot of milking yesterday as well :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing worse than getting down to the line and not having a plan, gotta have a good short kicking game and force some repeats, kick sideways in goal.
Reynolds will bring them some confidence, we can match that.
Last weeks scrambling defense will be the cornerstone of the year.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was looking forward to taking the family to watch the game today but we all got covid during the week dammit. Big if we win this means we can absorb a few losses with this horror draw coming up

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Was looking forward to taking the family to watch the game today but we all got covid during the week dammit. Big if we win this means we can absorb a few losses with this horror draw coming up
Sorry to hear that mate. Terrible timing to miss the game live....have to be a coach potato now like most of us lol. Hope it's just a mild dose for you and yours.
A win will be huge for us and a great momentum builder for future games and self belief.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game day!!!!

Had an obligatory cigarette and a coffee out of my favorite Bulldogs mug as is the tradition.

Checked the weather prediction today, Cloudy no chance of showers- 16km winds this may help Burtons high bombs i whisper to myself.

Cant wait to see them wheel Reynolds out of the cotton wool and bubble wrap. TPJ would be testing him out all night. Highlights reels now play in a mind clouded by nicotine and caffeine.

Watched the Cowboys vs Raiders game last night and can say the Cowboys looked the goods and we beat that team in a slugfest.
they say good teams find a way to get a win.

The real questions will be can our halves take their game up another notch?
Will our forwards dominate a young forward pack coming off the back of a win with the winds very much in their sails?
Can they get Addo-Carr early ball and get him more involved- First tryscorer would really set the tempo?
Will Dufty have that stellar game he is known for whipping out every now and then?

Time will tell.
I like the cut of your jib mate. Agree about the Cows. Perhaps our win over them was better than we originally thought, particularly keeping them to only one try.

Good to hear there will be some breeze for Burto to bamboozle their backs.

We have a team quite capable of beating the drongos, but I'm tempering the confidence these early rounds. I did see enough last week to be quietly confident though. The ground should be adequate for our new skill and speed game. I watched some of the AFL match played there last night and it didn't look slick like Shark Park, which concerned me when I saw it. We need a dry, fast track to really play to our strengths.

JAC, Burto, Dufty to have a hand in 3 tries today. Lesssss gooooooo

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
far out I know how you feel! Was so bloody pumped to get out there and bam! Daughter brings COVID home to share with us all! Haha