Round 2 Side v Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm happy with the same side again, I'm extra happy that Hasler has picked Romelo again and no Keating with Reynolds @ no 6.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano should be used off the bench for Graham and Tolman. They both have a high work rate. Kasiano burns up alot of fuel within 15-20 mins.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't even remember the last time we beat the Dragons. I know we never beat them while Bennett was coaching.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't even remember the last time we beat the Dragons. I know we never beat them while Bennett was coaching.
We did with a run from one end of the field to the other by Pattern with Idris crossing over in the final minute, Soward complained of obstruction by Eastwood and then video ref Steve Clarke replayed it 9 to 10 times and ruled no try....one of the worst decisions I've seen - the crowd were really upset with the decision and started throwing cans, bottles etc on the field.....we were totally ripped off and deserved that win, it was a tough game that one, one I will never forget.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone has against Wright, i know he isnt the most exciting player, but his defense is solid, i thought he had a pretty good game against Penrith, handled Jennings really well
Yeah but if cooper and Morris see a lot of ball which they probably will he and Reynolds will struggle

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
But lafai is a natural left centre and so is Morris
And we need wright out of there asap
i realise this but i dont see why we cant give him a run...the kid is skilled enough to get the job done

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i realise this but i dont see why we cant give him a run...the kid is skilled enough to get the job done
He is something special and hopefully des will find somewhere suitable for him

Scooby doooo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for Franky... If he's in we will be dominant up front and with a bit of luck he puts the hit on that grub soward... Would so love to see him ko'd ;)

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
ASAP is as soon as possible u really didn't know that?
Im not a great detector or sarcasm, but I am 70% sure he was laughing at your statement of bringing in Brown ASAP, not asking what ASAP stands for.

You know what I'm sayin'

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dragons: 1. Kyle Stanley 2. Brett Morris 3. Beau Scott 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby 8. Jeremy Latimore 9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Weyman 11. Matt Prior 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean YoungInterchange: 14. Nathan Fien 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Trent Merrin 17. Jack de Belin
I thought Cooper was injured? did he get over his ankle problem.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In doubt, unlikely to play
I hope so hes close to their best player IMO. The only player id like to see miss the game more is Soward. Although Soward can have shockers if you find a way to rush his decisions. Cooper never has shockers.

Status
Not open for further replies.