OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fact that Burton is catching shit on here tonight tells me that the “fuck Burton” crew are just as agenda driven as the “Gus is god” crew.
Burton was one of our best tonight.
Hutchison and Taffe on the other hand?
I liked when he ran but still has no vision, no smarts and still only has a shit bomb that does nothing.

If he sticks to running he may become something.

Can't believe Reed was our best spine player tonight.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Bro let it go, it was a good game tonight from him. Watch every other number 6, majority are runners not set up players. That’s the half back
Exactly "run more, run more" fuck why don't he f---n run
Runs tonight 118m , line break, line break assist..
"Fuck him doesn't ball play.."
Let it go already played decent tonight.
And his defence tonight was much improved also.
But haters going to hate..

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No halfback in the world would work with our bitch ass forward pack. I guarantee if Burton went to Penrith to play 5/8th he’d be up there with the best. Gus is delusional playing moneyball thinking cheap props were the way to go

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We got bonned so much in that game by Ziggy it’s ridiculous but the dogs spirit is alive in this team I haven’t seen it for ten years so I am happy with that, there will be much debate over sexton and hutch but the bottom line is they are both ordinary. We are asking a lot from our forward pack and they are answering the call. Our defence was outstanding under duress tonight

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's how I expect most games to go . Hang in there for 60 minutes, then get rolled through the middle. And also, all the officials tonight can get fucked.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Two less errors than last week, unfortunately we piled on the missed tackles at the back end of the game. We still lacked possession, but not as bad as last week. This could have been a good game in so many ways. I thought our attack was reasonable in the first 50 minutes of the game, it flopped at the end but we were defeated and a man down for the entire game, and the 2nd half was frantic, not many stoppages. So many things didn't go our way.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 again rule still the biggest blight on the game. Refs have total control of who wins and who loses and there’s still no consistency at all….also piss of the cheap door bell ring… I can’t stand it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly "run more, run more" fuck why don't he f---n run
Runs tonight 118m , line break, line break assist..
"Fuck him doesn't ball play.."
Let it go already played decent tonight.
And his defence tonight was much improved also.
But haters going to hate..
He needs to play as a centre wearing the 6.

He actually looks like a FGer when he runs.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We should have scored at least 3-4 tries but we couldn't make the most of our possession. Ciraldo needs to get our attack going quick smart.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We got bonned so much in that game by Ziggy it’s ridiculous but the dogs spirit is alive in this team I haven’t seen it for ten years so I am happy with that, there will be much debate over sexton and hutch but the bottom line is they are both ordinary. We are asking a lot from our forward pack and they are answering the call. Our defence was outstanding under duress tonight
Spirit and D were big pluses tonight.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hutchinson is pathetic
Wtf is ciraldo thinking? How the #%# is he playing halfback in first grade.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Two less errors than last week, unfortunately we piled on the missed tackles at the back end of the game. We still lacked possession, but not as bad as last week. This could have been a good game in so many ways. I thought our attack was reasonable in the first 50 minutes of the game, it flopped at the end but we were defeated and a man down for the entire game, and the 2nd half was frantic, not many stoppages. So many things didn't go our way.
That's the problem though, we need the stars to align to come anywhere close to winning a match.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proud of the team. As soon as we get some parity in reffing we will compete. Fck the NRL. Great effort, the bias shit we cop is inexcusable. Fkn so ika
Tonight was all pride and effort against a much bigger and more physical side that won every 50/50 call and some more dodgy home team calls.

We simply cannot compete in this competition with effort and heart. This all on recruitment and coaching.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No halfback in the world would work with our bitch ass forward pack. I guarantee if Burton went to Penrith to play 5/8th he’d be up there with the best. Gus is delusional playing moneyball thinking cheap props were the way to go
Their forwards monstered us….we fukin need big fit forwards who go all day and keep trampling over the defensive line. Look at cronullas pack compared to ours…that’s where this game was won