OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
IMHO, Critta is not getting involved enough. When he was at Panfers, he would always try and get the ball at dummy half and try to run. I have not seen him once get into dummy half, let alone run with the ball. He is just sitting out next to Kikau and waiting for tge ball. Also, Tracey didn't do anything bad, but he did not make any difference at all. Would have preferred Xerri instead and put Tracey at fullback instead of Taaffe. Taaffe to the bench as 14, then theow him in the halves, giving Hutch a breather.
CC has to try and mix it up as we can't score points with this combination we have now.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair our defence was pretty good tonight... Only got away the last 15 or so
Not denying that! Defence has improved wayyy better than last year!

They scored 2 tries off of offloads, when you tackle you have to wrap the ball up! These are teams that rely on offloads and strips! 1 small mistake like that its flodgates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
kautoga needs to be added to our bench next week but it wouldn't surprise me if we end up bringing knight in instead

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No props killed us not our spine or backs. Our back 5 were hungry taking run after run. I’d like to see the stats on what meters our forwards got. I’d say very very little.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s relax, reset and smash the tits at belmore next week they have a really shitty defence and I have no doubt we would crack their defence several times and our defence will hold up.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was 6-6 when I was watching. Thought we were doing well. Went to break my fast , full time score : 25-6. Wth happened there .

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
His only decent moments were centre ball running plays. Almost zero play making again.
to be fair he did improve on his running game. We criticise our boys when they do something bad, then come the next week, improves and still cops it. I’m telling you I can feel us gaining monument each week and once it clicks I think we will have massive confidence. Let’s remember…. 50-60 minutes it was 6-6 then the game went away. That’s waaaayyyy better than last year when we slipped away from the first half. Yes our attack is flat but I’m considering that Cameron have Jake Turpin to be on bench just to give reed a breather … we need to change the game plan to suit our style of players.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he wasn't. He was shit. Bombed every chance we had with shitty catch and pass or aimless run. He's a shit 5/8. Fuck him.
We don't have a 7.. that's what a 6 role is.. everyone wants him to be both. It's a bit unfair. Yes he has been shit, but tonight he threatened and did really good things... Burton, kiks and Mahoney all went well and they've been relentlessly bashed on here including by me, but tonight they stood up.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The heat will be starting to build on Gould and Ciraldo, and it’s deserved. Gould for coming from a Bulldog background that laid the foundation in forwards and defence, and missing the boat in both, particularly recruitment wise.

And Ciraldo for confusing selections and certain player loyalty, and so far showing us absolutely nothing different or ingenious with his game plans or direction.

The we are rebuilding shit has worn out and results are not there. How they respond now will decide both their futures.

I am so sick of being disappointed and constantly looking for positives in our losing…
Yes the heat should be on them I agree.. but it’s impossible to compete in the nrl with that type of treatment from the refs