16. Lopeti Mafi
17. Luis Strickland
19. Avia Minute

Coach: Ben Anderson

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All good Chadiwrx :grinning:

I figured out you can copy and paste the page into Excel and it spits out forum formatted columns :grinning:

Stanley loses the race to be fit..

Centre Kerrod Holland has been named to make his NRL debut whilst hooker Craig Garvey will make his NRL club debut in the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs side named to take on the Penrith Panthers this Thursday night at Pepper Stadium.

Garvey replaces the injured Michael Lichaa (knee) who’s length of time on the sideline is still to be confirmed whilst Holland takes the place of Chase Stanley who has been unable to recover from a hamstring injury suffered in the 28-6 round one victory over the Sea-Eagles.

Front row forward David Klemmer is the other change to the side, with the NSW representative returning from a one-match suspension. The 22-year-old will start on the interchange bench with Lloyd Perrett named as 18th man.

“The boys were great last week and the forwards set the pace,” Klemmer said. “It was disappointing to miss the first match but I just need to make sure I’m ready to go on Thursday night.

“It was hard to watch but I’ve served my punishment and I can’t wait to get out there.”

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good time for Holland to debut. Early season, pressure isn't as great, team coming off a good win. Looking forward to seeing how he goes.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy to see Des replace a centre with a centre and not move Jackson or someone there. Holland is also a great goal kicker he could be there until BMoz returns.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Let's hope Garvey goes well in first grade. Otherwise we're looking at a very long season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone got anything on Danny? Really wanted to see him get a crack but i guess he is injured now?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both our debutants this week seem to be without the expectation that precedes many so I hope they both fit into the side like they're regulars. Garvey looked ok in the all stars game and I've not heard much about Holland so I'm not full of expectation about either player. As long as they b play some relatively error free football I'll be happy. The rest of the side looks good. Out will be nice to unleash Klemmer this week. Out forwards weren't lacking last round but Kasiano and Klemmer will demolish tired opponents. Bring on the game.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really want to see Holland make his debut but I get the feeling Des will do his usual switch and bring Chase in at the last minute.

Also anyone know where Dane Chisolm is, not named in NSW cup for last 2 weeks.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des said to Holland when he bought him that the bulldogs dont buy reserve graders.

They buy players to play first grade. Holland has the opportunity to repay Des faith in him this week.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I really want to see Holland make his debut but I get the feeling Des will do his usual switch and bring Chase in at the last minute.

Also anyone know where Dane Chisolm is, not named in NSW cup for last 2 weeks.
Chisholm is injured. Did his hamstring and is out for a few weeks.

Holland should get a call up.. decent player... AND a goal kicker.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is holland any good? Why wasn't Phillips promotes instead?
Why isn't fauliolo back? Is Elliot the better choice?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy to see Des replace a centre with a centre and not move Jackson or someone there. Holland is also a great goal kicker he could be there until BMoz returns.
Me too Spoonman84. That, and the fact with Craig Garvey it was a hooker for hooker.

I know its early days and Des wont name his "real" team until an hour before the game But it still gives me hope.

Another interesting thig was that although Lloyd Perrett was named on the first grade bench he is also in the run on side fore the NSW Cup.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats Phillips gotta do for a spot haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats Phillips gotta do for a spot haha
I know right lol. I guess we have only seen him play one first grade game des sees all his games and must think for one reason or another holland is a better fit.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Hollands goal kicking helped in choice over Phillips.
Not confident at all in Moses' goal kicking

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone got anything on Danny? Really wanted to see him get a crack but i guess he is injured now?
He got food poising along with Adam Elliot, that's the reason he went of, not concussion....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Danny Fualalo: Was struck down with a virus leading into round one and missed the game. Is still bed ridden and will miss another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.