2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If nothing changes, nothing changes.

Is this Hasler's way of putting in his resignation

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Realistically, Mybe and Reynolds will be Dessies halves pairing for 26 rounds unless injury strikes. We could lose every game here on in and Des will persist with those halves...

Is it loyalty? Is it ego? Is it stupidity? i really don't know..

I actually think they will be dangerous this year with the leash being let loose a little, but, the lack of a kicking game is really hurting us.
Add that they dont link up and stay on opposite sides of the field. Easy for defences to pick off.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While i agree that the roosters are fielding a cracking team, and ill accept its better then ours too. But i wont write the team off just yet. Last week was round one, and the weather was atrocious!! I say we give them the benefit of the doubt and have a look at things after this game.

I must admit i was not a bit surprised that there are no changes. I would have liked to see mariner start and maybe talau come on to the bench, but i dont think last week was a total failure and the team probably deserve another crack on a good pitch.

GO THE DOGGIES!!!!!

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the worst thing is that when we play and get beaten on a thurs or fri game it fcuks your entire weekend up !!!
The forecast is rain as well.

We might have to wait till round 3 to reserve judgement....

Go you mighty Blue and Whites!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else here thinks RFM should start over Eastwood?
Yeah me.

Eastwood always had some type of injury when he got here and has always looked a bit wobbly. Now he's at the use by date

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate losing to the roosters. I honestly don't see how we're gonna win. The senior guys like Jmoz, Eastwood & co really need to step up, im getting sick of them.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mean Pearce does like dogs. So definetly gonna see a hard stick enter....

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The forecast is rain as well.

We might have to wait till round 3 to reserve judgement....

Go you mighty Blue and Whites!
Yeh because the rain that will hit our players will be diff to the one that hits the rorters and tigers players this week too lol

I get ya mich
It's hard to get excited these days honestly
Need fresh blood

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Major difference between Des and other coaches

Tigers sign this teen sensation Suli and they put him on the wing and made his Debut last week
Raiders get rid of Both Lees and then proceed to give under 20s star Nick Cotric his debut
there is plenty of other examples i could give

whereas we have Marcelo Montoya who everyone raves about yet wont get a start over the Plodder Holland.... Hasler wont take risks with juniors.

And they wonder why we dont have decent juniors, no one wants to play for us because they know they will never ever get a shot at FG unless someone dies....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Major difference between Des and other coaches

Tigers sign this teen sensation Suli and they put him on the wing and made his Debut last week
Raiders get rid of Both Lees and then proceed to give under 20s star Nick Cotric his debut
there is plenty of other examples i could give

whereas we have Marcelo Montoya who everyone raves about yet wont get a start over the Plodder Holland.... Hasler wont take risks with juniors.

And they wonder why we dont have decent juniors, no one wants to play for us because they know they will never ever get a shot at FG unless someone dies....
And then when a younger player does get a shot it is like "DO EXACTLY AS I TELL YOU"

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And then when a younger player does get a shot it is like "DO EXACTLY AS I TELL YOU"
Thats exactly right, and alll the skills he had is coached right out of him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thats exactly right, and alll the skills he had is coached right out of him
Yup. Most coaches let the youngsters come in and play to their strengths while working on other areas of their game...Des just makes them do what he wants no matter their ability. The bloke has lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.