Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We look so much better with jmk at 9 our halves are good we are super weak in the centres both need to go but we have no one good enough to replace them and are short 1-2 props would love to see ogden/renouf to take lich/sue spots off the bench
JMK was giving good service until we hit inside there 20 then every ball was above the head, I couldn’t belive I watched him shit the bed when it started getting within scoring position

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's got a garbage hand to play with but at the end of the day why do we want an average man playing the cards. Because he is a former bulldog etc isn't reason enough
Mate, even certain coaches didn't want a bar of us lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Eels get more then half possession here we will get blown out...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I must say and give credit, Jmk looking sharp at hooker
I thought I was in the wrong forum when I read a positive comment..

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a shit collapse after a better looking start to the game.

berriesfan

Waterboy
Reaction score
So many worrying signs despite an improved first half compared to last weeks game.
Is Hopoate the slowest fullback in the comp.
He just plods up to the line, its like we have Tolman as a fullback. Lots of effort and is mostly safe but no impact and consistently plods. Most of the forwards look so out of their depth that Tolman as a forward looks like our best. Says alot.
Jmk as shit of player that he is I think the first half showed how bad of an attacking player lichaa is. We look better playing off an offload not too mention some good quick early ball.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it’s way too early but I can’t see us win any game this season.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Even if we manage to win. Martin needs to come in to start. Ogden to the bench. Okunbor should be in the centres.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys we will win this one.. JMK is playing a great game and I doubt Lichaa will get any game time.. Maybe at second row..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
CHN needs to be put on immediately... need to challenge Lane and Niokure on short balls back on the inside.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why do we look so pumped when it's the Eels who have done most of the defending so far ..

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well in this just need to fix up the missed tackles. Looking good in attack, Foran looks confident and is taking control, Napa having a good game almost 100m made by halftime, definately needs to speed up his play the balls though

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing really positive to comment on my bro
Things look bad , I know but it's only half time and we are only down by 2.. stranger things have happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.