Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've been watching the Berries/Dogs for over forty years now and I can honestly say that our defensive 'belly' is as soft as mine. Very disappointing (particularly as I live in the Parramatta area with friends and family being Eels supporters). There is no excuse for tries being scored up our middle. If we can't attack then surely we must be able to defend......it's not rocket science!
Goodness.....

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So who's looking forward to this week's thousand articles about our team and how someone saved a puppy, another bloke say's sorry to his long lost GF, the club welcome's back some moron who shat on us, how a certain player has had enough and is going to rip in......blah blah blah. Our club has become great on talk and crap on actions!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
The board doubled down on a bad decision by letting Pay completely rip the roster apart.

Pay is clearly not an NRL level head coach.

They now need to take desisive action and move Pay on.

Neil Henry or take a punt on Dymock as care taker for me.
We can’t gamble on rookie coaches when the team is in shambles. Need to get a coach who has somewhat proven in the nrl to build the team back up.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry, I've been out watching grass grow. Did we lose?
Dunno there was a good bit of grass kept getting trampled under our goal posts i was watching. Amazing it just kept springing up again and again. Quiet a strong bit of vegitation to cop that much damage and survive really!!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We honestly look like an u20s side. You watch under u20s games , they can score trys but defence is terrible..
Mate I would happily run my Tully u16s side against this side and come away with a win

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can forecast our post match now with Pay saying "well we played better and if NOT for the 2 intercepts we will be in the game " LOL and next week same side and the week after same side BLAH BLAH BLAH ... Pay will say I want to give the boys another chance to redeem themselves THEN all of a sudden after doing and saying the same thing for the next few weeks and now out of the finals race after MANY MANY loses, Pay takes out his mask and reveals that he really is DES HASLER in disguise all along ROFL !!!!

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, Foran was actually ok considering. I feel sorry for him, he did whatever could be done in such a poor team

3.Foran
2.JMK
1.Hoppa

I predicted this many years ago. I said we had the worse roster in the comp the year we got knocked out of the semi's first match.
Coaching wise (not roster management) it was unbelievable Des got us there, we have been on a RAPID decline ever since.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But
But

But the Warriors only one because of the tragedies in CHCH

Shut the fk up

We are shit

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I can say is God help us when we play a decent side.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs strength and conditioning looks up to shit so far. What the hell do they do in the off-season?
I know, the one thing we had control over and didnt execute. The off season talk - "Been training the house down, fit as fuck, blah blah blah!!!"

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s one thing to have the worst roster in the NRL but another thing to have the unfittest roster

Love ya work Deano

Madness

Eyes up footy

Status
Not open for further replies.