OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His responses to Connor Tracey and Xerri questions in particular tell me he's even more dug into his approach than last year. So either he's a visionary and the team will get there, or there's a hiding waiting for us in the next few weeks.
Yeah doubling down on the systems and processes and more determined to see it thru, reading between the lines.

He knows there's a play off in the media between Tracey and Xerri that he was questioned about yet he is praising Tracey more substantially than Xerri when questioned between the 2. There are some pointed attributes he likens to Tracey. Hope Xerri doesn't take that the wrong way and gets on with the job of forcing his way back in. It hardly makes sense bc Xerri has been training more with us, played more etc, Tracey coming back from injury without playing a game for us but picked. Tracey F/B?

Anyway Ciraldo has his reasons. See how we go against Sharks.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah doubling down on the systems and processes and more determined to see it thru, reading between the lines.

He knows there's a play off in the media between Tracey and Xerri that he was questioned about yet he is praising Tracey more substantially than Xerri when questioned between the 2. There are some pointed attributes he likens to Tracey. Hope Xerri doesn't take that the wrong way and gets on with the job of forcing his way back in. It hardly makes sense bc Xerri has been training more with us, played more etc, Tracey coming back from injury without playing a game for us but picked. Tracey F/B?

Anyway Ciraldo has his reasons. See how we go against Sharks.
Perhaps easing Tracey back by playing him wing/centre, once he regains match fitness then .......................

Always a Bulldog

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Perhaps easing Tracey back by playing him wing/centre, once he regains match fitness then .......................

Always a Bulldog
So that puts paid to musings about Critta f/b unless Taafe, then Tracey perhaps both, fail. Good that's settled lol

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Geoff you are saying Sharks 13+ like everyone else on here who is not dreaming!
lol no not at all.

My prediction - dry track 32-8 victory
Wet track - 16-4 win

Either way I'm feeling victory is coming this week. Perfect chance for the players to do something special for their fans and their coach

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol no not at all.

My prediction - dry track 32-8 victory
Wet track - 16-4 win

Either way I'm feeling victory is coming this week. Perfect chance for the players to do something special for their fans and their coach

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
Let's revisit this post at 7:45pm tomorrow night! Always happy to be proven wrong if it means the Dog get up.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's revisit this post at 7:45pm tomorrow night! Always happy to be proven wrong if it means the Dog get up.
I am pretty sure that heading into Round 2 last year not many people gave us a chance against the Storm down in Melbourne after we got hammered by Manly.

We didnt have much go our way in that Manly game. A dodgy sin bin and some other 50/50 calls that were bordering on daylight robbery. The narrative around us after that game was exactly the same as it is this year.

The parra game last week was a lot like the Manly game last year. Hopefully the round 2 result will be the same.

Later in the season when we started to fold like a cheap suit it kept getting bought up that Munster was out that game and that's why we beat them. They seemed to go ok last week without him. That Storm side we beat in Round 2 still had Hughes, Nelson AS, Grant, etc.

Of course it means jack shit. We may still come out and get hammered.

But if you look at all round 2 results from the NRL era there is always value in the underdog because of the bounce back factor

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do I get a job as a journo? 9 mins of the worst questions

7 mins were spent asking about Fox and his recovery
1 min asking if he picked Tracey because it’s his old club (?????)
30s on a legitimate issue (Burton @ centre)

no wonder the articles they write are dogshit

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His responses to Connor Tracey and Xerri questions in particular tell me he's even more dug into his approach than last year. So either he's a visionary and the team will get there, or there's a hiding waiting for us in the next few weeks.
He Is a realist who knows he has a guy who didn't train all pre season and a kid who just came off a 4 yr ban.

The logic of that just seems to hard for some fans to understand.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do I get a job as a journo?9 mins of the worst questions

7 mins were spent asking about Fox and his recovery
1 min asking if he picked Tracey because it’s his old club (?????)
30s on a legitimate issue (Burton @ centre)

no wonder the articles they write are dogshit
JAC wankfestathon.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Burton bombs are so good, so big and scary etc you would think our backs would be pretty good under the high ball
Biggest myth in nrLOL, he fluked 3 or 4 bombs that some dud dropped.

99% of his kicks are nothing, rubbish kicks.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Fri March 15 2024, 6:00pm
at PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware / Dharawal

1. William Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Braydon Trindall 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Oregon Kaufusi 11. Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Cameron McInnes

14. Dale Finucane 15. Jack Williams 17. Thomas Hazelton 19. Tuku Hau Tapuha

18. Kayal Iro 20. Daniel Atkinson

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jacob Kiraz 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Connor Tracey 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Jaeman Salmon

14. Kurt Mann 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Josh Curran 17. Kurtis Morrin

19. Bronson Xerri 20. Kitione Kautoga

Referees: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski;Sideline Officials: Damian Brady, Phil Henderson;Video Referees: Todd Smith;

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Fri March 15 2024, 6:00pm
at PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware / Dharawal

1. William Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Braydon Trindall 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Oregon Kaufusi 11. Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Cameron McInnes

14. Dale Finucane 15. Jack Williams 17. Thomas Hazelton 19. Tuku Hau Tapuha

18. Kayal Iro 20. Daniel Atkinson

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jacob Kiraz 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Connor Tracey 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Jaeman Salmon

14. Kurt Mann 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Josh Curran 17. Kurtis Morrin

19. Bronson Xerri 20. Kitione Kautoga

Referees: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski;Sideline Officials: Damian Brady, Phil Henderson;Video Referees: Todd Smith;
Hunt dropped that’s interesting, he wasn’t the best last week

Status
Not open for further replies.