OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a strategy, super fit three man tackles wrapping the ball up and name the biggest bench we can.
In attack our lightweights can sidestep and move the ball around, you dont run straight all game
I'd say that was the fatigue factor. Pushing in numbers is so frigging important.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep it’s a tough slog mate.

We can sign a high quality half back because we don’t have good middles. Moses knew that.

And elite middles won’t come until we strengthen our pack so they don’t have to carry the others.

Only choice is to build from within and then hopefully be in a position to sign elite players when needed
All it would've taken is signing an Alpfha prop A leader...
Who has better credentials than Fisher-Harris ?
Did you know, when Baz came over the big man contacted him wanting to follow, long story short eventually the Panthers had to make the decision between him and Kikau.
Did you also know we almost signed Haas, that was before Tevita Pan-girl Junior had his period and changed his mind.
Now we have to rely on our system to produce one,
The good news is we have previously done it and can do it again, we are the Dogs of War !!!

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I noticed K.Kautoga not is NSW Cup squad this week, Does that mean a chance of him being on the bench this week or 18th Man?

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where's some blind faith when needed from anyone? I get called @04dreaming when I think the boys are gonna pull a full blown smoky like Ricky's raiders last week.
Only need a handful of guys to have big games and the leaders to lead the way and not drop the ball and it's anyone's game.
Hynes doesn't play well every game he's capable of some down right terrible rugby league at times!

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
So Geoff you are saying Sharks 13+ like everyone else on here who is not dreaming!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sharks love belting teams below them too. There one side who definitely doesn’t take it easy on weaker opposition

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will need the rub of the green big time tommorow.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His responses to Connor Tracey and Xerri questions in particular tell me he's even more dug into his approach than last year. So either he's a visionary and the team will get there, or there's a hiding waiting for us in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.