OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we're 50/50 with Tiger who are the worst team in the competition this year. Titan roster too good for us and Shane Flanagan's a top experienced coach which will be the difference between us and them (throw on top their 7 and middles). It's going to be a long year for us - spoon potential. Anything else is wishful thinking imo. You can say I'm being negative but it's the truth.
It’s unfortunate but it’s true. Anything better than a bottom four finish is overachieving for the team we have.

No big props. No experienced halfback. No experienced fullback.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks naming 4 forwards on the bench for this game says it all. They know our weakness and they’re coming to exploit it. We need to be up for it because they’re going be coming straight up the middle
Have a strategy, super fit three man tackles wrapping the ball up and name the biggest bench we can.
In attack our lightweights can sidestep and move the ball around, you dont run straight all game

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have a strategy, super fit three man tackles wrapping the ball up and name the biggest bench we can.
In attack our lightweights can sidestep and move the ball around, you dont run straight all game
Did you watch us last week? One out runs straight down the middle that is our strategy

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s unfortunate but it’s true. Anything better than a bottom four finish is overachieving for the team we have.

No big props. No experienced halfback. No experienced fullback.
Surely we finish higher than Tigers, their coach doesn’t work long hours and plays golf twice a week lol

I actually saw Benji scorecard today he’s a gun golfer lol

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where's some blind faith when needed from anyone? I get called @04dreaming when I think the boys are gonna pull a full blown smoky like Ricky's raiders last week.
Only need a handful of guys to have big games and the leaders to lead the way and not drop the ball and it's anyone's game.
Hynes doesn't play well every game he's capable of some down right terrible rugby league at times!

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks naming 4 forwards on the bench for this game says it all. They know our weakness and they’re coming to exploit it. We need to be up for it because they’re going be coming straight up the middle
They named four last week too

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need a bigger back 5 to make up for a smaller pack.
Burton kiraz Xerri Crichton Skelton back 5.
Starting haves Hutchison Sexton to start with.
Tracey on the bench.
Burton to fullback let him run!!!!!!
Pretty simple gents!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah look we have allot more marquee players than any of those sides there's no way we're finishing bottom 3 with the amount of premiership winners we've got on the books. Fully fit Xerri waiting for his chance to do some hard Carries.
As for coaching Gould said Cc is a far better head coach than Flanagan so we're not short anything coaching wise?

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
More marquee players? lol titans have an elite pack and dragons have an elite half. We have an elite centre and some toilers

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A point I would like to make is other coaches after round 1 have made significant calls.

Dolphins, Raiders, Broncos. Knights, Cowboys and Warriors have all made significant team line up calls after round 1.

Oldmate brings in 1 “potential” replacement for JAC…

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A point I would like to make is other coaches after round 1 have made significant calls.

Dolphins, Raiders, Broncos. Knights, Cowboys and Warriors have all made significant team line up calls after round 1.

Oldmate brings in 1 “potential” replacement for JAC…
our only hope is to wait until rd10 when the bullet will come for him. Fucking fraud ****

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moving forward he needs to make this our backline asap.
1. Critta
2. Wilson (Fox when fit)
3. Tracey
4. Burton
5. Kiraz
6. Taafe/Hutchinson
7. Sexton

I was opposed to have Crichton at FB as I felt he’s better suited at centre. But he gets no ball at centre. Put him at FB so he can get his hands on the ball more. We need him touching the ball more, Burton at 6 does not get him ball. If Burton wants to stay in the left side channel, he can do it at centre.
I like this and have thought similar. I would have Tracey on the wing for Wilson and Xerri in the centres.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At some stage Tetevano and Suluka-Fifita will be available.
Defensive patterns and the new combinations will be set.
The next 5 weeks will be tough but after that we will start to move up the ladder.
And Patolo.. the front row will be healthy and capable. Hopefully by then the spine has worked their shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.