OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You still havent explained how me sharing my ideal line up is me impersonating a coach?
You still haven’t explained why the Bulldogs social media team needed to take the week off? Maybe the better solution is you stay off the internet for a week?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good coach
View attachment 103947

Vs shit coach
View attachment 103948

O'Sullivan also dropped for Dolphin. Take notes assistant.
If Ciraldo plays his cards right, by kick off, Tracey moves to 1, Kiraz to wing, Xerri to centre and Sexy to 7…. Josh Curran @ 13 and Katoga in for Salmon

WTF is with Fox @ #23, the bloke was acting like his arm was amputated last week???

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Xerri and alot of players on our left edge didn't see much action as Lipoi and Perham was the weakness that was constantly exploited. Will be nice to hopefully see a more balanced game in ATK and DEF from cup side.
Xerri may have to go looking for the ball if he wants to impress and press for f/g.

Starting to look like CC is not planning on promoting him for a while unless there are injuries.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Blake Taffe, Wilson, Tracey, Salmon, Mann & fuckin Morrin. Don't get me fkn wrong some of these boys, I fkn rate. But together. Land of the dwarves. Add that with the other issues, madone. Anyway ways. I'll be hoping for a win. But like I said couple months ago. Us or Tigers. SPOOOOOOOOON cocksucker

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In all honesty its a massive call for a first grade coach to throw Tracey and Xerri in with such limited pre season and game time, especially against their old team at home. I'm sure he'll head that way down the line, as im sure he is keen to do.
Xerri has had much better preparation and pre season than Tracey tho so that theory only half right lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Xerri has had much better preparation and pre season than Tracey tho so that theory only half right lol
WD33... Really?

2 trials and a reserve grade game and u want to throw the kid next to a sideline at Shark park during Friday drinks?

I expect more from you WD and if CC does it his off his head.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been searching NSWRL sites but can't find anything on Skelter's charge.
He has been named in the side to play Newtown this weekend.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Take notes CC, players didn’t perform Wayne dropped them after round 1 no waiting multiple weeks bs and now watch them beat a well performing dragons team.
CC defenders think Wayne's doing the wrong thing LOL.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC defenders think Wayne's doing the wrong thing LOL.
Sure one of the best coaches of all time is in the wrong and our penrith assistant is in the right. Personally I see where both coaches are coming from and why, But for me I prefer Wayne's method.

Status
Not open for further replies.