OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure we only had high hopes for 2022.... Anybody expect anything else from those other years lmao.
I didn’t expect to be conceding an average of 30+ points a game last year

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I expected us to get flogged by 50+ last week and i dont expect us to win this week or against any other side like the sharks/eels who have massive forward packs, A large chunk of our supporter base are delusional we have plodders in the front row we should expect to get flogged by the much bigger sides.
Okay everyone rexest has spoken..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I expected us to get flogged by 50+ last week and i dont expect us to win this week or against any other side like the sharks/eels who have massive forward packs, A large chunk of our supporter base are delusional we have plodders in the front row we should expect to get flogged by the much bigger sides.
We realistically aren’t a chance. I still get frustrated and annoyed, yet surely people are expecting a loss

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ill leave that for you cuz a niff nuff that thinks he knows better then an actual nrl coach in reality you dont know your head from your ass.. Stick to watching soccer.
Nah I’m not the one impersonating a coach

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They were appalling to stat the game... Wahs threwthat game away.

WInnig the first 10mins is crucial in order to keep the scores close at FT.
I think touching the ball in the first 10 mins should be our first goal :p lol couldn’t have had a worst start last week. 8 mins straight of defence :sleepy:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yet you created a thread on sunday posting your lineup for this week only to find out that noone cares lmao.
How is that impersonating a coach? Posting my ideal lineup..haha warra flog

Status
Not open for further replies.