OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Kiraz and Tracey swap.. Curran will play 55 plus minutes off the bench but he should start over Salmon so we have more size and aggression to start the game.

I'd prefer if Tracey replaced Taaffe with Xerri moved to the centres and Kiraz to the wing..
Longer term this is how I would go too. Tracey probably doesn’t have the match fitness or reps to step straight into the number 1 this week thou. It’s such a demanding position.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're stupid backing Taaffe.
But but but but... relax buddy... don't say stupid things, you wont look stupid.

Taafe is the best option we have atm, when the time comes to shift him on Tracey will get a go.

ATM Tracey has had no pre season and Critta isnt ready for the spot in this team.

Do you have any other suggestions? Dont say Averillo because he was never an option going forward.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kautoga could just be 18th man hence not being named as they play directly prior to NRL

Tetevano named in cup as well

The Sharks pack is definitely a bit more manageable than the Eels albeit way more strike out wide

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why didnt the old bloke get it right for round 1
Because he made a mistake and now he's correcting it after 1 game.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't see a Dogs win, surely Kaotoga comes in to add some size to the pack for either Salmon or Morrin. That won't change the likely loss, but I think this it will would be a positive step though the team still looks very weak on paper. Hope Xerri, BBO, Papali'i, Skelton, Patolo and Knight play well, applying the blow torch to CC to make changes after we probably lose to the grubby sharks.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Tracey wing, taafe fullback. Maybe they can switch if taafe’s penis retracts

hutch still in

Ciro out by rd10

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Xerri is ready for FG to be honest, I watched the nsw cup game, he played well but struggled a bit in defence, made a few easy miss tackles. I think Skelton deserves to be called up for this round.
Xerri and alot of players on our left edge didn't see much action as Lipoi and Perham was the weakness that was constantly exploited. Will be nice to hopefully see a more balanced game in ATK and DEF from cup side.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its only 2021, its only 2022, its only 2023, its only 2024..............
Pretty sure we only had high hopes for 2022.... Anybody expect anything else from those other years lmao.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely Kiraz and Tracey swap.. Curran will play 55 plus minutes off the bench but he should start over Salmon so we have more size and aggression to start the game.

I'd prefer if Tracey replaced Taaffe with Xerri moved to the centres and Kiraz to the wing..
In all honesty its a massive call for a first grade coach to throw Tracey and Xerri in with such limited pre season and game time, especially against their old team at home. I'm sure he'll head that way down the line, as im sure he is keen to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.