OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

1. William Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Braydon Trindall 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Oregon Kaufusi 11. Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Cameron McInnes

14. Dale Finucane 15. Jack Williams 17. Thomas Hazelton 19. Tuku Hau Tapuha

18. Kayal Iro 20. Daniel Atkinson

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jacob Kiraz 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Connor Tracey 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Jaeman Salmon

14. Kurt Mann 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Josh Curran 17. Kurtis Morrin

19. Bronson Xerri 20. Kitione Kautoga

Referees: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski;Sideline Officials: Damian Brady, Phil Henderson;Video Referees: Todd Smith;

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tracey is meant to be replacing fox. So kiraz wing Tracey centre

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wont happen but I'd like to see:

01. Connor Tracey
02. Jacob Kiraz
03. Stephen Crichton
04. Matt Burton
05. Blake Wilson/Jeral Skelton
06. Drew Hutchison
07. Toby Sexton
08. Max King
09. Jake Turpin
10. Poasa Faamausili
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Josh Curran

14. Reed Mahoney
15. Kurt Mann
16. Kitione Kautoga
17. Samuel Hughes

18. Jaeman Salmon

Let Turpin do all the tackling the first 30 minutes. Mahoney comes on after 30 minutes & plays the rest of the game against a tiring defense.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wont happen but I'd like to see:

01. Connor Tracey
02. Jacob Kiraz
03. Stephen Crichton
04. Matt Burton
05. Blake Wilson/Jeral Skelton
06. Drew Hutchison
07. Toby Sexton
08. Max King
09. Jake Turpin
10. Poasa Faamausili
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Josh Curran

14. Reed Mahoney
15. Kurt Mann
16. Kitione Kautoga
17. Samuel Hughes

18. Jaeman Salmon

Let Turpin do all the tackling the first 30 minutes. Mahoney comes on after 30 minutes & plays the rest of the game against a tiring defense.
Don’t really want hutch in the team. I’d throw Hayward in at 5:8 over that sloth

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really it should be
Tracey in for taffee
Xerri in for fox
Sexton in for hutch
Curran to start lock
That was my line up all preseason and even after the trials. Pick the best player in each position. Xerri is the second best centre we have. Tracey is the best, safest and most potent fullback. If Gus is desperate for Taaffe then maybe bench or in the halves is his position. Our lock should be either Mann, Hutchinson or Curran. Hutch if you want his direction and passing, Mann if you want someone zippy or Curran is the lowest risk move.

Hutch is giving me flash backs to Perham who trained well in the offseason and that is the direction we are going with. Guy is a very handy back up (would have slotted into centre no problem on Saturday, but a chief playmaker when Burton is the other half wont cut it week in week out in the NRL. Fair enough if you are only making 30-35m a set, lack forwards and ball control even andrew johns will struggle.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even sexton needs to come back hutch is too slow I would agree the trail against Melbourne was there strongest apart from our big name players criita kikau Burton fox really this line up has massive names and I do think they will click in the next couple weeks Fifita is due back in 3 weeks I heard don’t know if it’s true even use Liam knight off the bench

but I can stress enough about taffe he needs to be replaced with Connor Tracey and xerri needs to
Be back in even skeleton is great option to have

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stephen chrighton to full back
Burton to centres
Connor Tracey at 6
Xerri on the wing
Curran at lock
That needs to happen.
You know you are playing a centre at fullback. A centre on the wing (one that says he dislikes playing wing because he doesn’t like the highball) the best fullback in the squad at 5/8 (we probably have 5-6 players that can fill-in in the halves. And our biggest boot to centre. Hutch and Tracey wouldn’t be able to kick the skin off pudding if needed.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On the basis Ciraldo is using the next 6 weeks to make defensive patterns second nature, before making unnecessary changes, the only change will be Tracey for JAC.
However, you'd have to think Curran's performance was so much better than Salmon's, there'd have to be a good chance of Curran starting ahead of Salmon.
Which in turn could mean Salmon or Morrin could be at risk on the bench as those two plus Mann is way too light. Knight or Kautoga would therefore be bench possibilities.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
On the basis Ciraldo is using the next 6 weeks to make defensive patterns second nature, before making unnecessary changes, the only change will be Tracey for JAC.
However, you'd have to think Curran's performance was so much better than Salmon's, there'd have to be a good chance of Curran starting ahead of Salmon.
Which in turn could mean Salmon or Morrin could be at risk on the bench as those two plus Mann is way too light. Knight or Kautoga would therefore be bench possibilities.
Why CC will keep Salmon at lock probs.
His only change, based on his MO from last year, :grinning: is caused by the injury to Fox = coach fav Tracey.

Status
Not open for further replies.