Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see Baz's game plan against Cleary and Luai.... Maybe the only way we can possibly get Value out of Napa is if he takes one of these two out and spends time on the sidelines for 7 weeks.
A win win for us lol

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Api is definitely out. Should make things interesting.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably a blessing, if the ground and weather is terrible, hopefully it evens up the contest, I wouldn’t mind a few slippery arsey tries from our boys.
I would rather be playing panthers in this weather, there attack in the dry weather is up a class. This weather will make it a forwards game...time to stand up forwards

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers hooker Apisai Koroisau will be sidelined for an extended period after suffering a broken wrist in the team's Round 1 victory over North Queensland Cowboys.

The 28-year-old Fijian international was replaced early in the second half at Panthers Stadium, with scans later confirming the severity of the injury.

Koroisau has undergone surgery and is expected to be sidelined for at least six weeks.

Mitch Kenny is expected to start at hooker in Saturday's NRL clash against the Bulldogs.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why come does the NRL site still have 21 players listed for each team for the game starting in 2+ hours? I thought two should have dropped off by now?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Mitch Kenny any good? Can't say I remember seeing him play.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
An hour before the game the team list drops from 19 to 17, at least that has been the case for the last few seasons. Right now it is still 21, is that a change?
sorry, misunderstood, it has been cut down to 19, lewis and stimson are the remaining players. Looks like the website hasn't updated

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sorry, misunderstood, it has been cut down to 19, lewis and stimson are the remaining players. Looks like the website hasn't updated
Geez, that was the ONE THING the nrlol was good at, updating the website. What has the world come to now they can't even get that right?