Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was listed at five eight when I looked ten minutes ago, wonder what happened
The final team doesn’t get announced until a hour before kick off. The updated team is up now.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Knights beat Warriors after all.

If Cummins wasn't 18th man for them last week we may have kept that lead we had...funnier things have happened :grinning:
Hope we don't get reffed out of this one. I hope the club complained to the NRL about Cummins' performance. We should be on two points right now.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain or no rain I can’t see us winning this. Penrith won’t be bothered by the wet weather and have attackers across the whole park. Everyone needs to step up 3 notches today to even be competitive. I hope we come out and destroy them but that’s very unlikely. Fingers crossed we cause an upset but if we don’t I just want to see our team have a good solid crack. Those soft try’s last week where embarrassing

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah fox and Kayo are the same thing basically.
How do you actually play it on Kayo? Is there a reserves fixture on the app? Cause main team fixture says stream starts 2.30pm.

Would like to know, cheers :grinning:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The final team doesn’t get announced until a hour before kick off. The updated team is up now.
Its on fox for those who didn’t know

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you actually play it on Kayo? Is there a reserves fixture on the app? Cause main team fixture says stream starts 2.30pm.

You just scroll down to live channels and select fox sports 2

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rain or no rain I can’t see us winning this. Penrith won’t be bothered by the wet weather and have attackers across the whole park. Everyone needs to step up 3 notches today to even be competitive. I hope we come out and destroy them but that’s very unlikely. Fingers crossed we cause an upset but if we don’t I just want to see our team have a good solid crack. Those soft try’s last week where embarrassing
Mate we had to vs the knights and cummins last week. We were no chance.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You can go to live channels and play the fox league channel.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gunna be hard in the soggy conditions but if they are going to do this they will have to get the basics right and be confident to apply pressure, kicks could go anywhere so maybe keep em guessing.