Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The sharts have a better forward pack then us and they signed Tolman & Woods let that sink in.

We haven't unearthed 1 fucking decent prop through the juniors for how many years now??

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ref calling panthers players by their first names to move off tackles and be onside cute...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guinnane grew up supporting the dogs , the only commentator that praises the dogs albeit not that often
I must admit I find that very hard to believe. I don't recall him saying a good word about us.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez there is a big divide between the top 6 teams and the rest.... at leasr we are having a go... we need more posession in 2nd half...
imagine what will happen when another team in Queensland enters the comp. there just isn't enough quality players! We are just a world away from the top teams because simple we lack class.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s with the long passes from dummy half early in the tackle count in our own end? It just gives Penrith more time to get up on us.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Was he not square? wtf?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How is that a penalty ? Hoppa was square and kenny scooted out

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He flops on people yet his tackle efficiency is higher than Hetherington? Hetherington is a shit ****, all other props have done a better job than him and that's not to say any of them have been good. As a unit we suck, don't run in numbers and the Panthers swarm us. In defence we don't get enough numbers in tackles and they roll through us.
Did i teach you nothing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
the 40 min schoupp played in the trial against the sharks were more impressive than the crap hoppa serves up . honestly he must be the slowest back in the comp by far . FFS drive the shoulder in , he should have wrapped up luai before he got that kick in
The skip before he does before the line just makes him a slower, easier target.