Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently Munro is Addo Carrs first cousin and the kid is very close to him. I wonder if Addo Carr could entice him, he is a gun, looks like another Cobbo or better.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Munro is Addo Carrs first cousin and the kid is very close to him. I wonder if Addo Carr could entice him, he is a gun, looks like another Cobbo or better.
Apparently souffs have him locked up already

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What hate? He always puts in when fit.
I'm actually not sure, but alot of kennelers put him down eg not fast enough, terrible defence, not good enough etc but tbh he's got good hands (yeh ok he dropped what I would say was a sitter from Burton) has good instincts and I agree, he always puts in.

He's talented and I think would be better than alamoti inside fox (while putting another off-season with alamoti in the back row - a la what we did with SBW)

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The elephant in the room is Jake Averillo. Potter could see it but ciraldo couldn’t . Our attack looked way better with him playing FB. Although defensively I think perham is better with his positioning , averillo adds more to the team playing fb. The dogs are going to regret losing him I feel

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly we fought. Showed some fight after last week and Good Friday I can respect that performance . We have defensive issues even the team hyped canr cover and we won I let’s go.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The elephant in the room is Jake Averillo. Potter could see it but ciraldo couldn’t . Our attack looked way better with him playing FB. Although defensively I think perham is better with his positioning , averillo adds more to the team playing fb. The dogs are going to regret losing him I feel
Definitely will miss Avo

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is signed till 2025..But yeh he is always on the Fox's instagram page

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is perham really better in terms of positioning? There have been so many times he's been in the wrong position. Ok yeah sure, averillo's defence is suspect, but I don't think any of South's tries tonight were because Avo was out of position

He adds so much more to our backline and I'm disappointed (like many other kennelers) that he wasn't given first shot at fullback

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is perham really better in terms of positioning? There have been so many times he's been in the wrong position. Ok yeah sure, averillo's defence is suspect, but I don't think any of South's tries tonight were because Avo was out of position

He adds so much more to our backline and I'm disappointed (like many other kennelers) that he wasn't given first shot at fullback
Nah no way averillos positioning is worse, yes it require improvement but perham was literally never in the right position and I'd watch him jog over in no rush, bruhhh..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is releasing Avo going to be another Meanie?
Burn's jersey was filthy, must of earnt his stripes