Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yessss!!!

Win is a win. Happy for Ciraldo and the players to hold on in what was a nervous finish.

Canterbury FC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciro is fucking clueless with the interchange . Why the fuck do we keep pulling Pangai off . I feel like they have set him a time limit each game. He was having a terrific impact when they bought him off. I couldn't see a need to bring him off when we did . End result we lost our go forward.
100% man, I’m convinced that Ciraldo is a massive handicap. His rotations are insane and completely irrational. He is a liability and we need to sack him as soon as possible. We can’t give Ciraldo an opportunity stifle the growth of the players.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Guys, Ward looks like he is in 3rd gear when chasing line breaks - very worrying.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a win we needed to boost confidence but still concerning we nearly got run down defence is still very weak

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me we build a statue of sexton front of club EQW gone Skelton give him another shot

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guys, Ward looks like he is in 3rd gear when chasing line breaks - very worrying.
The bloke is hopeless, can not understand why we bought him. Got that other fatty centre from Qcup coming next season too.