Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also Skeltons defence is horrendous. He’s way off first grade.
If he fixes up his D he will get an opportunity.

Having a powerful winger would be awesome so I hope the staff and Skelton himself train the house down and fix up those areas.

I was watching Sharks the other night and Talakai just helps out the forwards so much. Having a player who can do that in the backline is so valuable.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Having a powerful winger would be awesome so I hope the staff and Skelton himself train the house down and fix up those areas.

I was watching Sharks the other night and Talakai just helps out the forwards so much. Having a player who can do that in the backline is so valuable.
Our outside backs were leading the NRL for metres carried in the first month lol.

Malla

Reaction score

I hope he does! He’s a natural try scorer. Makes a shit load of metres and takes plenty of tough carries.
Good comparison with Talakai. It may have helped Skelton if first grade team was better.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also Skeltons defence is horrendous. He’s way off first grade.
Agree from what I've seen In NSW cup. If the club really see a future for him in our top 17, then I'd prefer him to be in NSW cup until his defensive issues are resolved.
We've thrown too many players in the deep end in recent seasons who weren't ready, don't want to see more players confidence shattered

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our bench needs impact ideal role for Skelton defensively he can’t be any worse than okunbur, Alamoti or Pele. Just play him.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Okunbor but he to stop throwing out arms and learn to bend his knees CC says he been good yeah nah but doesn't wasn't dent his confidence

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all this media bullshit saying we’re on the verge of a board room shake up, the players really need to stand up here and make a statement. A win, and a convincing win will silence the chatter.

there’s only so much we can push on Gus or Ciro. At the end of the day, no matter what system or bullshit ciro has come up with, he’s not saying miss tackles, or grab em by the arm. Ciro’s fault is placing too much faith in players.

so if I see fucking okunbor starting, I want to see him repay the faith Ciro has given him and start defending well. Same with Tpj. The axe has fallen on perham, so it’s shots fired.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Fuk that’s disappointing
He should be given. A run. All these injures this year and he still can’t get a run
He’s close. Will get there. Unlucky 3 times previously, two times he was suspended and would have been picked. The other he was cover for Braidon Burns who passed his fitness test and played wing that day. Been playing wing all season and wouldn’t expect him to be picked for a centre spot atm.

icarus

New Pup
Reaction score
I shall be expecting an exuberant performance from the boys today.

I'll be keeping my eye on young toby sextonius.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

And finds his D to would be nice look at the size of the c**t and you would think has T-rex arms the way he tackles.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s close. Will get there. Unlucky 3 times previously, two times he was suspended and would have been picked. The other he was cover for Braidon Burns who passed his fitness test and played wing that day. Been playing wing all season and wouldn’t expect him to be picked for a centre spot atm.
I would expect him to be picked on the wing and Kiraz plays centre.
Topine should not play centre.