Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question for those in the know how do you insert emojis into comments or the like bar have tried unsuccessfully several times obviously operator error ??

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish the knights were playing this weekend, would have been good to see if they're in genuine form or it was totally down to us not being in the game
We weren't in the game. Funny how we have a penchant of playing bad teams into good form.....sorry about the negativity but that's how I feel this week. Hopefully that will change by Sat.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dolphin wasn't interested last November.
Correct, which again proves that you don’t rush out to sign players for 2024 in November 2022, which is exactly what you accused the Bulldogs of NOT doing. Hypocrisy much? :-).

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, no Brady, it's very relevant.
If you're so unhappy with the direction of the club at least as a member you get to have a say that isn't simply bleating on an internet forum.
Good for you re: tickets. 'Thousands' sounds like you're getting dudded though - so it's pretty clear who the 'fool' is :-).
Thousands he said?! Weird to spend that when you reckon you can do it better than the pros. Must’ve got rorted or bought the platinum packages lmao.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan, Wilson, EQW and Skelton all named in NSW Cup.
Gee I hope Wilson gets a run in 1st grade
Reggie’s will end up papa at fullback Eli Clarke to the wing, Wilson to first grade. Gray to hooker and Flanagan to first grade

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing mental stress leave caused by CC.
True and so he should be. Hope he is mental for rest of the year until we FUCK him off. Worse than that fullback we got from St merge that went to England. Cant even remember his name...

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
wheres rajab, perham and alamoti, cant even see them in the cup team?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sextons stats actually pretty good, 9 try assists last year and heaps of forced drop outs. Surely an improvement on what we have for cheap $ . Still rather Wilson at 1, why not leave avo at centre

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Correct, which again proves that you don’t rush out to sign players for 2024 in November 2022, which is exactly what you accused the Bulldogs of NOT doing. Hypocrisy much? :-).
I see it the other way.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thousands he said?! Weird to spend that when you reckon you can do it better than the pros. Must’ve got rorted or bought the platinum packages lmao.
I never said I can do it better than the pros but surely you can acknowledge we've made a lot of mistakes over the years.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I never said I can do it better than the pros but surely you can acknowledge we've made a lot of mistakes over the years.
Of course we have.
Exactly what Gus is trying to undo and prevent from happening again. He’s said it many times. But because the ship can’t turn on a dime we’ve got Bulldog supporters changing their avatars to Flipper and calling for mass sackings again - players and staff, which will only deepen and lengthen the pain. The fact that we’re not prepared to get into bidding wars and NOT repeat those mistakes in the long run will only serve us well. I don’t see what’s unclear about that.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s go boys, let’s see if we can top 63 missed tackles

Image1688461985.200836.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
True and so he should be. Hope he is mental for rest of the year until we FUCK him off. Worse than that fullback we got from St merge that went to England. Cant even remember his name...
Lol Dumpty, legit forgot his real name

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kautoga must be going pretty ordinary if he can’t push okunbor out.
Who would have predicted replacing Kiks with okunbur downright embarassing
Kautoga has been impressing in Cup should at least jag bench in nrl