Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm good at being right and you're good at being wrong :grinning: . From my perspective this place would be better without you trying to fill peoples heads with fake hope and optimism.
Except you're right about almost nothing.
You've been throwing darts about salaries and rosters for years and pretty much none of it turned out the way you said it should or would.
So 'from your perspective' means three fifths of five-eighths of bugger all :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You're a fool bringing up "are you even a member" to an argument. It's irrelevant. Also if it makes you feel better I've spent thousands on tickets this year.
Actually, no Brady, it's very relevant.
If you're so unhappy with the direction of the club at least as a member you get to have a say that isn't simply bleating on an internet forum.
Good for you re: tickets. 'Thousands' sounds like you're getting dudded though - so it's pretty clear who the 'fool' is :-).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Except you're right about almost nothing.
You've been throwing darts about salaries and rosters for years and pretty much none of it turned out the way you said it should or would.
So 'from your perspective' means three fifths of five-eighths of bugger all :-).
Wrong. I use reported salaries and say as much. If a player doesn't have a salary reported I make an educated guess and say as much too. If you want to go through every player I've done so go ahead but I'm pretty accurate after the fact when their salary is reported. Side note, do you remember how HAPPY you were when we signed Thompson for 800k? Do you remember the argument you had with me that he was a good signing? Just curious if you'll admit to anything. Cheers.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Topine was always a centre coming through, then shifted to the backrow.

That said I think he'll suprise some people at centre because he's strong, fairly quick on his feet, and can help setup his inside or outside man.

Skelton was horrible in defence on the weekend, so can't have him in the centres for a debut game. He'd get a bath.

I think the named NSW Cup side if highly wrong.

No Perham, No Waddell, No Alamoti. Wilson, Skelton and EQW named.

Surely we don't rest 3 woefully underperforming players.
I think Waddell is suspended and the other two have been rested

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We wanted changes he gave us changes

And people still crying

Reality is we have a very shit list so it doesn’t matter what 17 is picked some will always complain
Spot on..never fn happy lol.Topine centre a little odd but that may change? IF Jac wasn't playing origin you would assume Kiraz could have moved to the centres and Wilson takes his wing and Topine bench or back to reggies.
Not like we have great options otherwise as you said.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Topine is in as he is too small to be a forward and coach wants him in the team. May want to turn him into a centre if topine wants career in first grade. Fair enough. I like him but hope topine buys into position change.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually, no Brady, it's very relevant.
If you're so unhappy with the direction of the club at least as a member you get to have a say that isn't simply bleating on an internet forum.
Good for you re: tickets. 'Thousands' sounds like you're getting dudded though - so it's pretty clear who the 'fool' is :-).
Maybe if you bought tickets for others and didn't get the pleb seats you'd understand. Also being a member or not doesn't mean your opinion on a forum means more than another's. That's why you're a fool.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I couldn't give a fuck if any or all the players in our top 30 left.
A bunch of useless ***T's in my opinion.
Well the majority.
However, this week's team looks better to me.
Maybe we only lose by 30 not 66.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope averillo has a big game. Imagine he has a shocker. We are up a creek sinking in Shit :p no paddle reference necessary.

You’d also expect with 2 centres named on the bench one comes up right? The sad thing this year is we lost Vaughan. No Jackson. Tpj had missed games or not aimed up in others. Patolo has been out. Thomson hasn’t been seen. We don’t have an engine room. We can’t grind, we don’t make meters. Most teams run 40m+ against us a set and we struggle to get to 30m. We won’t be in the contest. On Sunday we had the dropsies. Nothing stuck.

It’s good to see some fresh faces and south’s are short handed. But you need to prepare and almost expect it to get ugly to finish off the year. Fingers crossed Hughes, Patolo and even tanner come in at some stage this year because king, sutton and Edwards just doesn’t have enough hard running in it to get us on the front foot.

Hats off to Ciro for the changes he made. Shame we don’t have the cattle to bring in someone that could swing a game but just trust the process I guess. We are in good hands I believe. A long way to go but we should get there.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topine has some decent traits to play centre runs good likes, has tidy footwork, not sure on pace looks ok. Unlikely he is going to make it as a forward let’s see if he shows something ?? couldn’t be any worse than okunbur as a forward or perham at fullback.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol so he actually dropped Perham ... but he selected Topine at centre.

CC has no fucking idea. Lol. 1 step forward 2 back.

If hes got any idea he would swap topine for skelton. But lets see.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe if you bought tickets for others and didn't get the pleb seats you'd understand. Also being a member or not doesn't mean your opinion on a forum means more than another's. That's why you're a fool.
Shows how little you know champ.
Zero idea of reality.
And no, no-one ever said being a member makes your opinion more ‘valid’. What it does do it get it to the right places instead of an internet forum that disappears like a fart in the wind. Got a problem with Gus and CC? Tell it to their faces at a member forum. I bet you’d be quieter than a cemetery at midnight :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wrong. I use reported salaries and say as much. If a player doesn't have a salary reported I make an educated guess and say as much too. If you want to go through every player I've done so go ahead but I'm pretty accurate after the fact when their salary is reported. Side note, do you remember how HAPPY you were when we signed Thompson for 800k? Do you remember the argument you had with me that he was a good signing? Just curious if you'll admit to anything. Cheers.
‘Reported’ salaries mean dick.
Thompson was never paid $800k because his first year included relocation costs.
Just curious if you’ll admi..oh wait - you can’t when you only open your mouth to change feet :-).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
‘Reported’ salaries mean dick.
Thompson was never paid $800k because his first year included relocation costs.
Just curious if you’ll admi..oh wait - you can’t when you only open your mouth to change feet :-).
If you think you know better than a reported amount you're more delusional than you think I'm.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shows how little you know champ.
Zero idea of reality.
And no, no-one ever said being a member makes your opinion more ‘valid’. What it does do it get it to the right places instead of an internet forum that disappears like a fart in the wind. Got a problem with Gus and CC? Tell it to their faces at a member forum. I bet you’d be quieter than a cemetery at midnight :-).
Again your opinion means nothing to them either.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Easy cop out when you do salary caps based on ‘data’ from Zero Tackle :-).
ZeroTackle is just a website that copy pastes articles (including player salaries) from other places, e.g. The DT, Courier Mail, etc.