Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why have Wilson and Flanno been named in NSW Cup?

Skelton and EQW named as well

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hold onto that Euphoria. NSW CUP line up had Wilson & Flannagan in the team, NO Alamoti, Perham or Rajab,
NO Waddell - that's a worry not certain if he was suspended. Plus with Topine selected in the centres hopefully CC isn't playing a game of Snakes & ladders.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes, I 'came at you' because the closest you'll come to first grade is being a first grade shit-talker. In that team you're first picked every week.
That's right - the club doesn't listen to me because I'm willing (including my money) to back them to be where they need to get to.
Are you a member? Do you put your money where your substantial mouth (I mean keyboard fingers) are?
Maybe re-direct your energies into actually backing the club instead of telling the world you've got all the answers because it's clear you don't.
1688455485843.png

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hold onto that Euphoria. NSW CUP line up had Wilson & Flannagan in the team, NO Alamoti, Perham or Rajab,
NO Waddell - that's a worry not certain if he was suspended. Plus with Topine selected in the centres hopefully CC isn't playing a game of Snakes & ladders.
That leaves Hoffman on the extended so would he play wing instead of Wilson?

Flanno omitted for probably Patolo

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unless Hoffman goes to Centre, Topine backrow and Okonbor wing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cause the players we have that have trained in their respective positions absolutely stink , as if evidence wasn’t enough
Yes we know that but you surely arent defending the choice of Oki 2ndrow and Topine centres.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topine was always a centre coming through, then shifted to the backrow.

That said I think he'll suprise some people at centre because he's strong, fairly quick on his feet, and can help setup his inside or outside man.

Skelton was horrible in defence on the weekend, so can't have him in the centres for a debut game. He'd get a bath.

Be interesting to see the Cup team...
I think the named NSW Cup side if highly wrong.

No Perham, No Waddell, No Alamoti. Wilson, Skelton and EQW named.

Surely we don't rest 3 woefully underperforming players.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're a member of Arsenal? Good for you, I couldn't care less - go to their forum and know everything over there :-).
You're the Bulldog equivalent of Ty.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I 'came at you' because the closest you'll come to first grade is being a first grade shit-talker. In that team you're first picked every week.
That's right - the club doesn't listen to me because I'm willing (including my money) to back them to be where they need to get to.
Are you a member? Do you put your money where your substantial mouth (I mean keyboard fingers) are?
Maybe re-direct your energies into actually backing the club instead of telling the world you've got all the answers because it's clear you don't.
Why should he spend his hard earned on this team? I’ve refused to donate a cent for a few seasons now also

This “not a true fan” shit needs to die out. If the club serves up rubbish that spags in the face of its supporters week after week then why should fans keep investing their dollars particularly in this challenging economic climat

The playersweve Receruired have been pathetic on field andfor the most part completely unlikeable off field due to their inflated egos stemming from the inflated wage we offer them to be here

Our head coaches have been nauseating. Now we have a smug power freak like Gus at the helm talking big and delivering nothing to rub further salt in the wound
Big props to bradyk for having a brain and not just blindly believing and buying into this shell of a club

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t mind this lineup and bench too. We’ll have some speed in key areas

Souths by 30

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unless Hoffman goes to Centre, Topine backrow and Okonbor wing
This is probably one of the few combos that are worse than last week

I’m marching down edison lane if this happens

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't know who that is and don't care. Just more forum pollution from you. You're good at it :-).
I'm good at being right and you're good at being wrong :grinning: . From my perspective this place would be better without you trying to fill peoples heads with fake hope and optimism.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why should he spend his hard earned on this team? I’ve refused to donate a cent for a few seasons now also

This “not a true fan” shit needs to die out. If the club serves up rubbish that spags in the face of its supporters week after week then why should fans keep investing their dollars particularly in this challenging economic climat

The playersweve Receruired have been pathetic on field andfor the most part completely unlikeable off field due to their inflated egos stemming from the inflated wage we offer them to be here

Our head coaches have been nauseating. Now we have a smug power freak like Gus at the helm talking big and delivering nothing to rub further salt in the wound
Big props to bradyk for having a brain and not just blindly believing and buying into this shell of a club
Props to @bradyk says it all :tearsofjoy:.
I don't say anything about 'true fans' nor what they should do with their money.
But if you're not willing to lean in with membership and attend club events from games to AGM's etc then your only outlet is to bleat on a forum.
I get not everyone lives in Sydney and can't attend stuff, but there's still ways to contribute over keyboard heroics.
Inflated egos and wages are not limited to the Bulldogs and that rot set in back during Super League when massive money became the order of the day to win the Pay-TV war. I hate that players back-slap each other and opposition players after a big loss, but that's today's player. Once upon a time a player (getting paid very little) would go to war for their club. The fact that's hardly the case any longer blame the game, not the Bulldogs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Props to @bradyk says it all :tearsofjoy:.
I don't say anything about 'true fans' nor what they should do with their money.
But if you're not willing to lean in with membership and attend club events from games to AGM's etc then your only outlet is to bleat on a forum.
I get not everyone lives in Sydney and can't attend stuff, but there's still ways to contribute over keyboard heroics.
Inflated egos and wages are not limited to the Bulldogs and that rot set in back during Super League when massive money became the order of the day to win the Pay-TV war. I hate that players back-slap each other and opposition players after a big loss, but that's today's player. Once upon a time a player (getting paid very little) would go to war for their club. The fact that's hardly the case any longer blame the game, not the Bulldogs.
You're a fool bringing up "are you even a member" to an argument. It's irrelevant. Also if it makes you feel better I've spent thousands on tickets this year.