Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

jayrids

New Pup
Reaction score
I’m not too keen on averillo at fullback, just think we’d get similar errors to hayze. I do like him attacking though hopefully getting his hands on the ball more and playing both sides of the field. topine in centres also scares me just because we’ve seen it before surely you’d put him backrow with preston and honestly if they won’t play skelton i’d chuck perham in right centre.
never commented before, hopefully I don’t cop it ahahah

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m not too keen on averillo at fullback, just think we’d get similar errors to hayze. I do like him attacking though hopefully getting his hands on the ball more and playing both sides of the field. topine in centres also scares me just because we’ve seen it before surely you’d put him backrow with preston and honestly if they won’t play skelton i’d chuck perham in right centre.
never commented before, hopefully I don’t cop it ahahah
1 comment to many bud. Move along.
Nah good to have you here brother welcome to the shit show

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been pretty vocal about him on here, but Gus’ press conference really hit home. Everyone is human after all…and perham is just trying to do a job he didn’t ask for
That’s why I’m not too critical. I may give players shit at times on here, but unlikely they’ll know about that. There is far more important things in life than how the dogs go on the weekend.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah. It’s to spell reed. The amount of defending he has to do is killing him. Flanno doing the hooking role for 20-25mins will assist.
I hope this is true. I know Reed likes to play 80 but he’s been hammered doing that every game. Flanno actually has pretty good service from DH. Not a bad idea at all to bring him on when Reed is buggered.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to lose to the reserve grade souths side. Which player are we making look good? Taane Milne will probably score 2+

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to lose to the reserve grade souths side. Which player are we making look good? Taane Milne will probably score 2+
Burgess will crash play through our middle for 3

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't Burns play FB in the trials?

Leave Averillo at centre and shift Kiraz in with Wilson on the wing.
Avo and Kiraz 5 mins away from clicking on the right side and thats been the focus (although interrupted) this year.
Id prefer to see Wilson have a crack at FB.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very weakened souths line up still good enough to win by 12+ thou.
Looking forward to okunbor do another impersonation of one of those inflatable things that wave their arms around and fall over in a strong breeze.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very weakened souths line up still good enough to win by 12+ thou.
Looking forward to okunbor do another impersonation of one of those inflatable things that wave their arms around and fall over in a strong breeze.
Okunbor is so lazy in the middle. No intensity at all.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our back 5 have been pretty ordinary all year getting out of our own end imo. Kiraz is the exception but he doesn’t really bend the line.

Because we such a shit forward pack we need more metres coming out of trouble. I’d like to see Skelton come on to the wing and move Kiraz to centre. Skelton is ordinary in defence but we need to try something