Round 19 Team vs. Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Low on the extended bench suggests we might play Morris part game then move Low to wing and Inu to centres.
We aren't going to play a winger on the bench. Either Morris or Low plays. Not both

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Low on the extended bench suggests we might play Morris part game then move Low to wing and Inu to centres.
Common mate, do you really believe low will be on the bench come Sunday if Morris plays? Lol

Me personally I wouldn't risk Morris yet so low gets another chance in the top grade anyway.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree Mr Invis your way off on that one.

He is purely there as cover. If Morris plays Low drops off. Otherwise he will start and Morris out.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will beat the tigers . By how much is the question.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
This will be a good test for our attack to finally be shown. If are leading by 6 at half time Des will lose it again.
If we are losing I will lose it.

Don't underestimate the desire Taupau, Gavet, Halatau etc will have.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One thing we do not want is another Aiden Tolman type situation where he leaves the field early after re injuring himself. The boys that took the field last week did more than okay, keep Josh until he is fully fit.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thought suggests that you really don't know how Des uses his bench. He doesn't even like using another no.9 on the bench why on earth would he have Low on the bench the guy can only play winger. Ridiculous

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes dessie is all about forward power

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if Mbye plays this week
first grade? t five eight?
What makes you say that?
Really hope so. Could be just what we need heading into semis. anotther attacking option and a confident back up playmaker,

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
first grade? t five eight?
What makes you say that?
Really hope so. Could be just what we need heading into semis. anotther attacking option and a confident back up playmaker,

Bumped into someone at the club (name withheld) & that's I've been told (for 1st grade).

I haven't posted for a while so I'm expecting Criticism if not true.

Also, same person told me that big Frank has not been ruled out for the season yet.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bumped into someone at the club (name withheld) & that's I've been told (for 1st grade).

Also, same person told me that big Frank has not been ruled out for the season yet.
thanks mate. if thats what you were told then thanks for sharing.
i am pumped now for the game

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I am expecting the team to Look Like This

Brown
Thompson
Lafai
Inu
Low
Mbye
Hodkinson
Kasiano
Ennis
Graham
Williams
Jackson
Eastwood

Finucane
Browne
Maitua
Perrett

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score

Further to this, interesting comment by Des at the end of his press conference on the website about Moses. Suggests to me that Moses is a good chance of being back for the next couple of matches at least.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I suspect its more likely Moses would come in for Morris and play in the Centres this week, if he is going to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.