pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Refs have this game in the bag for the raiders lol. Klein is terrible

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure refs are just incompetent. They have no idea what's happening, that is why every game has such shit calls. Need some new people to come in and take over, it's become a joke. That Warriors robbery was shocking.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
National Betting League.

That is all.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Bateman is the fucking man. If our recruiters had any idea, go over to fucking England and sign some players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They said earlier in the broadcast that the Raiders brought in some new staff to sort out their defence...major upgrade on Pay.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Game of the round (and year)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders looking stout able to put that extra try on, on demand, will feature in the 8.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol heard on the news that coach Cleary confronted referee DeKlein in the tunnel

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think the game yesterday showed us that Panthers are the team in top 8 making up the numbers.

Raiders are a team who are looking very strong at the moment.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's absolutely farcical

I really feel for the warriors after that debacle.

And to make matters worse, a coach can't call out officials after blatantly robbing their side without copping a massive fine.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really felt for the Warriors on Saturday.
Apparently they had received 3 apologies from Annesley in a 5 werk period over incorrect calls at crucial times. Saturday they werr stitched up big time by one of "brothers inc" chris sutton who could only find 2 penalties for the warriors in 80 minutes against parramatta, one of which was in the 80th minute. Annesley has just confirmed that all 4 of the officials from this game will be demoted. Seems like Bernard Sutton can't cover little brother this time. One Sutton demoted now lets see if "king gerard" can follow at some point.

This game with a 9 to 2 penalty count in favour of the home team is a regularly occurring theme when two side from cities a long way apart meet. Try winning a penalty count at aami or suncorp for example. Almost mission impossible.

Home ground special refs in nrl has been a bug bear of mine for years. I reffed in wests ashfield and junior reps and many times i had to make crucial game changing decisions. The current crop of nrl referees far too often refuse to do so.

1 sutton down. Hopefully the other 2 follow shortly.