Round 19 - Bulldogs v Warriors Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
Loserville.... Can we still bet on the Dogs to get the spoon? My opinion looking at the draw Dogs to maybe win one more game before season is out, another 7 smashings to come starting next week with Parra, the worst team to lose to :(

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
i hate morris so much.

& now warriors with a finishing blow to demolish any confidence we had left

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morris off,keating off ,idris off warburton off

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, wake up - Zero everything
Cant say there wasnt effort. We improved. Will take time. If you thought we would be something totally different your wrong. There was no way we were gunna turn it around in one week. Thought our attack was good until Keating came on. Our forwards definately showed effort. Backs - sure, its debatable if they were in the game.

anfo

Waterboy
Reaction score
not playing as a team just 17 individuals out there playing for themselves

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant say there wasnt effort. We improved. Will take time. If you thought we would be something totally different your wrong. There was no way we were gunna turn it around in one week. Thought our attack was good until Keating came on. Our forwards definately showed effort. Backs - sure, its debatable if they were in the game.
We just copped one of our biggest losses this season and yet "we improved"

WAKE UP BUDDY!

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
We just copped one of our biggest losses this season and yet "we improved"

WAKE UP BUDDY!
I think we improved in effort. Defence was the same old attack was the same old.

For patches more than 10 mins, we were there. they jsut ran away with it the last 20-25

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor Kevin Moore.

The bloke never should've been sacked. As the players proved, it is THEM who aren't doing the job. Nothing to do with the coach.

I cant believe how bad we look without Ennis. He makes such a difference but defence lost this game tonight.

Can Eastwood please go to NSW Cup? He is deadset awful. Fat and lazy and has had no impact this year what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.