Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL / NSWRL / NYC Team Lists and Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Brett has to play and if he's tired put him on the wing for a bit

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds right, he was getting on the outside edge, drawing in the centre and offloading to gagai, creating a 2 on 1.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds right, he was getting on the outside edge, drawing in the centre and offloading to gagai, creating a 2 on 1.
Yeah i remember it as well, tapine was killin them, creating lots of space for Gagai

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett has to play and if he's tired put him on the wing for a bit
Am I the only one who noticed agains st merge that morris spent a little time on the wing so i expect that to happen again tomorrow hopefully but if he doesn't play anyone but Perret at fullback jmoz,thompson,Rona,Phillips and even Kasiano just not perret ffs. Also who's our fullback in nsw cup and how is he playing

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed agains st merge that morris spent a little time on the wing so i expect that to happen again tomorrow hopefully but if he doesn't play anyone but Perret at fullback jmoz,thompson,Rona,Phillips and even Kasiano just not perret ffs. Also who's our fullback in nsw cup and how is he playing
I think Thompson plays fullback in NSW Cup, when he's not in first grade

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel 7 reporting klemmer and jmoz will be rested

Incredibly frustrating, will still be there but hate the idea of resting players because of origin

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Klemmer is rested than Graham must be a certainty

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Incredibly frustrating, will still be there but hate the idea of resting players because of origin
Klemmer played 35 minutes and jmoz did f all anyway asling as Bmoz plays I'm happy

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If true Stanley better not play

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true Stanley better not play
And mbye should not play centre. I find it funny that everytime des has to decide the halves problem someone gets injured,suspended or rested

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't see the reason behind resting people when we are hanging onto 8th position just. I could understand if we were in the top 4 comfortably but ffs we aren't even guaranteed a top 8 spot yet.
i hope des is playing games to lull the gronkos into a false sense of security or for them to rest players as I can't see the need to rest players that just got towelled up by 50.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this simple..

F**K ORIGIN!!

It's screwed our season ONCE again.
Yet the cowboys and broncos are at the top of the ladder and all their players are backing up from origin. I think there is something wrong with our side rather then blame origin.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Des rests players it's obviously for good reason. Not worth risking long term injuries leading into the finals.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brisbane are our ultimate boogy team, our worst winning record is against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.