Round 18 Discussion Thread Broncos V Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Okay heres the low down, from now on every round we will have one big discussion thread for any news/team lineups etc. The Round thread will be stickied so it doesnt get lost during the week and unstickied at the end of each week.

Round 17 Broncos vs Bulldogs

discuss.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I'd be keen to see how Ennis and Hannant go against the dogs.

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Line up

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs key playmaker Daniel Holdsworth will return from a thigh injury against the Broncos this Sunday at Suncorp Stadium after today being named at five eighth.

Exciting teenager Arana Taumata has retained his place in the starting team and will partner Holdsworth in the halves with Ben Roberts moving to the interchange bench to cover the utility role vacated by Aaron Groom.

The Bulldogs welcome back experienced forward Chris Armit who has been out with a knee injury since round 11. Armit will join another young gun John Kite on the bench after his impressive debut in last night’s golden point decider.

Hard working back rower Brad Morrin has been given a week to rest some niggling injuries, whilst Reni Maitua returns at lock forward after withdrawing from last night’s clash due to a shoulder injury.

1. Brent Crisp
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Daryl Millard
4. Tim Winitana
5. Heka Nanai
6. Daniel Holdsworth
7. Arana Taumata
8. Jarrad Hickey
9. Corey Hughes
10. Fred Briggs
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Reni Maitua

Interchange:
14. Chris Armit
15. Lee Te Maari
16. John Kite
17. Ben Roberts

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Round 17 was tough. We got beat by the Bunnies in Extra time.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay heres the low down, from now on every round we will have one big discussion thread for any news/team lineups etc. The Round thread will be stickied so it doesnt get lost during the week and unstickied at the end of each week.

Round 17 Broncos vs Bulldogs

discuss.
Personally I dont think this will work tbh, it means we have to sift through countless posts to find the info we are after. It will be hard to start up discussion about 1 particular aspect/player that you want to talk bout, it will make no sense, there will be random posts left, right and centre.

If possible, I think it would be a better idea to have a "sub-forum" instead of a Super Thread. Makes alot more sense to me anyway.

tasty_cheeze91

tasty_cheeze
Reaction score
Personally I dont think this will work tbh, it means we have to sift through countless posts to find the info we are after. It will be hard to start up discussion about 1 particular aspect/player that you want to talk bout, it will make no sense, there will be random posts left, right and centre.

If possible, I think it would be a better idea to have a "sub-forum" instead of a Super Thread. Makes alot more sense to me anyway.
Your word is gospel by brother. you are one of those deep thinkers. i like that. keep up the good work...

kitepower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the team will perform im sure they will do a great job up there..!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Line up

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs key playmaker Daniel Holdsworth will return from a thigh injury against the Broncos this Sunday at Suncorp Stadium after today being named at five eighth.

Exciting teenager Arana Taumata has retained his place in the starting team and will partner Holdsworth in the halves with Ben Roberts moving to the interchange bench to cover the utility role vacated by Aaron Groom.

The Bulldogs welcome back experienced forward Chris Armit who has been out with a knee injury since round 11. Armit will join another young gun John Kite on the bench after his impressive debut in last night’s golden point decider.

Hard working back rower Brad Morrin has been given a week to rest some niggling injuries, whilst Reni Maitua returns at lock forward after withdrawing from last night’s clash due to a shoulder injury.

1. Brent Crisp
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Daryl Millard
4. Tim Winitana
5. Heka Nanai
6. Daniel Holdsworth
7. Arana Taumata
8. Jarrad Hickey
9. Corey Hughes
10. Fred Briggs
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Reni Maitua

Interchange:
14. Chris Armit
15. Lee Te Maari
16. John Kite
17. Ben Roberts
bahahahah lol..funniest thing ive seen...lol key playmaker...maybe if he learnt how to keep the ball in his hands and not knock on more than half the time maybe he could be called a playmaker

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score

I agree with a Sub Forum for that weeks game, will make it much easier

hazem_el_magic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great work admins! My idea in the lounge was acknowledged about having a one thread for every game, I'm so happy to see this, I'll go one further though, can you please either delete or merge any thread which relates to the broncos game until people understand anything game related goes here, Thanks.

Broncos should win this, but who knows the dogs just might surprise us.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not happy with this team the Broncos will win easy

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not happy with this team the Broncos will win easy

I disagree. I think we can give them a challenge. All the talk is lockyer and wallace are back , so were going to get ripped. They wont have blinders, they're going to have a lack of fitness, and they will just build their way into the game.

Don't count us out just yet.

K

KL

Great work admins! My idea in the lounge was acknowledged about having a one thread for every game, I'm so happy to see this, I'll go one further though, can you please either delete or merge any thread which relates to the broncos game until people understand anything game related goes here, Thanks.

Broncos should win this, but who knows the dogs just might surprise us.
Who will you be going for this weekend gimpster?

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
bahahahah lol..funniest thing ive seen...lol key playmaker...maybe if he learnt how to keep the ball in his hands and not knock on more than half the time maybe he could be called a playmaker
last time we won? holdsworth played a KEY part in the win! as he always does, makes a few mistakes, but without him, we look the way we have in the last few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.