Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This one is ALL on Ciraldo.
WTF you been doing for two weeks, coach?
1. Go Woke, Go Broke: the DEI BS he started the pre-season with is now paying dividends, in spades (grow the F#(k up, you infant). "Connection"? What, as in connected by chain to the anchor you just threw overboard. Congrats - what an achievement!

2. Continuing to select Perham, Okunbor, Alamoti: persisting with chronics underperformer (the standard you walk past...). PLEASE!

3. Selections: Blake Wilson. Fullback for two games in reggies (to "see how he goes") - two wins. Relegated to wing, and suddenly reggies play like first grade.

4. Recruitment: EQW instead of Averillo? Really?

This guy might come good, but at the moment every single problem is starting with HIM (it's on HIM!) Stop being an utter GRONK, or GTFO!

If it isn't him, but his assistants, then fire your assistants. It's on YOU!

If it isn't him, but Gus (recruitment & selection meddling), then MTFU and TELL Gus to STFD and be quiet. It's on YOU!

Use your actual balls and BE the Head Coach, or let others control your destiny; which right at this moment is: "bags packed in the departure lounge".

No one is sacking Ciraldo right now or even this year, but on this trajectory he is pointed at the ground and the rate of descent is increasing.

Your call coach!
Worst performance I have EVER seen from our team - that isn't hyperbole.
Why should their not be an EGM called and the Coach sacked?
There are plenty of things within his controlled (injuries notwithstanding) that are absolutely unacceptable.
Please explain Cameron!
Why should you be allowed to select the team next week?

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tuned back in with a minute to go, to see how badly we were beaten. Does Perham have fucking Parkinsons? We shifted out wide to him and all he needed to do was run in a straight line and he was STILL moving laterally somehow.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Clearly they can, none of these blokes got to NRL level because they got plucked off the street. They've all been playing League in some format since they were at least young teens. At this level the main difference is mental. The rot has been on over the last month, things have been getting bad, and they've only gotten worse. That means that what has been done over the last month or so needs to be reversed.
That doesn’t explain the performances they’ve been trotting out. They’ve all been beyond embarrassing for ‘professionals’

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense. Barrett was a gun attacking coach. Cirado a gun defensive coach.. Yet here we are. The right assistant is at the warriors it seems. Seriously the Flanagan boat has sailed

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gave up alcohol at the start of this year after being a heavy daily drinker for 25 years. I can’t believe these ***** haven’t turned me back to the bottle with this shit. I’m so proud of myself
Good job mate! That must have been hard.

Define "heavy" lol.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the Ashe hey, Aussies going real good!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tuned back in with a minute to go, to see how badly we were beaten. Does Perham have fucking Parkinsons? We shifted out wide to him and all he needed to do was run in a straight line and he was STILL moving laterally somehow.
The crab . Just moved sideways. Anyway I’m checking out for a bit gonna have a break from the kennel this team ain’t worth shit, abysmal . I don’t like weak mentalities, gonna just follow a team for rest of year who I can back . Wow I never ever ever felt this way but this isn’t the bulldogs anymore, what ever it is it’s not good. FUCKING LOL