Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This one is ALL on Ciraldo.
WTF you been doing for two weeks, coach?
1. Go Woke, Go Broke: the DEI BS he started the pre-season with is now paying dividends, in spades (grow the F#(k up, you infant). "Connection"? What, as in connected by chain to the anchor you just threw overboard. Congrats - what an achievement!

2. Continuing to select Perham, Okunbor, Alamoti: persisting with chronics underperformer (the standard you walk past...). PLEASE!

3. Selections: Blake Wilson. Fullback for two games in reggies (to "see how he goes") - two wins. Relegated to wing, and suddenly reggies play like first grade.

4. Recruitment: EQW instead of Averillo? Really?

This guy might come good, but at the moment every single problem is starting with HIM (it's on HIM!) Stop being an utter GRONK, or GTFO!

If it isn't him, but his assistants, then fire your assistants. It's on YOU!

If it isn't him, but Gus (recruitment & selection meddling), then MTFU and TELL Gus to STFD and be quiet. It's on YOU!

Use your actual balls and BE the Head Coach, or let others control your destiny; which right at this moment is: "bags packed in the departure lounge".

No one is sacking Ciraldo right now or even this year, but on this trajectory he is pointed at the ground and the rate of descent is increasing.

Your call coach!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I want more boos at FT when its 46-0

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
does anybody watch ciraldo's press conferences? is he an asshole? i might watch this one

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wow im.out today so just checking scores
Glad im not watching after seeing the score. Wow

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you guys are defending they are bunched up, you could throw a blanket over them & catch half the team.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I’ve missed most of the game because I was on video call with my daughter who I haven’t seen or spoken to since she was born…she’s 19 now.

Not even this shit-show can wipe that smile from my face.

just thought I’d share.
Great to hear mate. I too seen my daughter recently for the first time in years. It may only have been short but it made my day, week, year.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for ya fellas, I really do. We are all passionate supporters and tune in every week to watch this endless rubbish.
I've been trying to get my daughter into watching Canterbury but it's just too hard for her to watch past 30mins. Maybe 1 day we can all cheer again but it seems along way away.
I'll sit through some more crap today but this is getting unbearable

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I heard Robinson had lost the Rorters change room during the week. If that's the case, CC must be
Why do you think it'll be different next year. Pretty much same team.
Chrichton, Xerri and no doubt a few more signings will be made as we've offloaded a number of players recently.

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If this fuckhead doesn’t make changes next week then he can go and fuck himself. Perham, alamoti, knockonball all need to be dropped. Let’s see if coach fuckhead has the balls.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Kiks in the dressing room looking relieved he doesn’t have to be a part of this abortion of a team for the rest of the year