Round 17 - Dogs vs Eels - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How good was that call to extend Hasler's contract so early? We were higher on the table when Kev Moore got sacked

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds needs to be dropped he has done nothing since coming back from injury

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
9 halves to nil..
So 4.5 games without a try....
360 mins tryless...

Thats absolutely horrible statistics..
Fck dib and his waiting until.the end of the year to judge.
Everyone can see it now.
Big marn displaying all our feels........

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he was obviously covering for Montoya who had charged in and the look on his face was daggers. Chucked in a "F" word, said something to Reynolds and then appeared to go out of his way looking for someone else. Not much but in those instances I think you see honesty and in reading the body language he looked like someone who was clearly "over this shit" and considering he is one of only 2 or 3 that could hold their head up this year he has every right! Don't get me wrong most people swear when someone scores but this is a guy who is busting his hump 3 games in 8 days and look at the standard of his so called team mates. We will lose him if we don't smarten up quickly and who would blame him?
I have been worried that he might fuck off if this shit keeps up ....and I wouldn't blame the poor ****

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And my comment got marked as "questionable" when I said Hoppa was to slow for fullback lmao

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know you are in trouble when Ray Hadley and Phil Gould are the main commentators on Nine.....

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least have a go at the ball when you put the bomb up. They run in and then just stop and hope the opposition drops it.

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just got home, gonna try something different after reading this thread...

I'm turning the TV on!!!

Yep, going to watch the Bulldogs!!

What the fuck is wrong with me?

3rdgendogfanWA

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des needs to step the fk down. This is completely unacceptable. They can go and get fkd.
Aside from Hopoate's lacklustre efforts, boys are competing, completing and executing Des's game plan. Cannot fault players effort or potential talent- our lack of vision, strategy and predictable attack has us where we are now. With all the facilities, technology and resources available- there is only one person to blame!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least when brenko plays
We score tries and lose
It's better than losing without scoring

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 points down, what better way to get back into the game then to put up a bomb with no chance of a contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.