Round 16 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahaha ..... the sharkies couldn't score a point in three weeks and than they play brisbane lol :D :D

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
2 great results for doggies
As much as I enjoy seeing the Roosters loose, their loss tonight has effectively ended any hope the Dogs have of winning the minor premiership. Unless we manage to upset Manly without our origin players, they will be 3 wins in front of us.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I enjoy seeing the Roosters loose, their loss tonight has effectively ended any hope the Dogs have of winning the minor premiership. Unless we manage to upset Manly without our origin players, they will be 3 wins in front of us.
Minor premiership means SFA

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if a uncle Nick will rush and get the NRL to register Blake Ferguson before June 30. They will do anything for success. Shouldn't be too hard, after all Ferguson had his criminal offence miraculously quashed 2 days ago.
I don't care who these cheating Rorters lose too, as long as they lose. They are the biggest shonks in the NRL and have been for years.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just need the cowboys to win at home and that keeps us in 3rd

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't watch the games, how did Lichaa go?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually they will only be 2 wins in front but yes that will probably be enough because they too have an easy run home

but minor premiership is a minor concern tbh, top 2 is just as good

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Much rather win the grand final over the minor premiership any day of the week.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahahaha!! broncos thought they had the game in the bag. Now its time to go troll on the broncos forum and read all the complaints about barba not hitting his 2012 form and Hoffman being a $hit 5/8.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Manly have had both byes already. Dogs still have one (this weekend).

I wonder if a uncle Nick will rush and get the NRL to register Blake Ferguson before June 30. They will do anything for success. Shouldn't be too hard, after all Ferguson had his criminal offence miraculously quashed 2 days ago.
I don't care who these cheating Rorters lose too, as long as they lose. They are the biggest shonks in the NRL and have been for years.
https://twitter.com/brentread_7/status/482510859118186496

Update on blake ferguson - now understand roosters are still waiting for response from the NRL to their inquiry about him playing this year

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thank goodness at least we are playing home next week. But other than that

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank goodness at least we are playing home next week. But other than that
After watching broncos vs sharks in Brisbane ,Playing at home or playing on the moon makes no difference to the teams outcome.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't believe the sharks got up. Not one person in our comp tipped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.