Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh we deserve to get thrashed. I hate to say it but perham should play shit so he finally gets relegated. How even the fuck are we looking like tbaz team again? The mind boggles

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tbh we deserve to get thrashed. I hate to say it but perham should play shit so he finally gets relegated. How even the fuck are we looking like tbaz team again? The mind boggles
He's played shit all year, coach has favourites and takes forever to drop them, Ciraldo Baz 2.0 until he proves otherwise

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs will win a close one today. Hynes to have a shocker and KO shines in a career defining game. Cheeeeeee huuuuuuuuuu!
Not that hard to do. What is it, 10 games he has played.

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks this sharks that, not like we are playing too lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if we win or lose, the assistant will keep picking his shit pets.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
This is going to be a bloodbath. The nrlol will love the nicho hynes redemption story - dropped from origin, comes back and puts on a show at club level.

ciro is fucking kidding himself -talks about flange adjusting well to his new position in nsw cup…picks him at half in first grade. Wtf.