Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What you can’t just enjoy a fucking good win??
I am ... It's like the time I lost my virginity all over again.. that's how excited I am..

Oh wait ... that was with some fat chick that almost suffocated me.

But one has to be realistic... a good win, but I'll be happier with back to backs like this.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before we go sucking each other’s cocks, Newcastle have been very ordinary tonight, especially in the middle.

Despite that, Lewis and Smith have been good and Tolman has been excellent together with our usuals such as Klem and Jacko.

Montoya needs to go once Jmoz returns and I would play Brown for JMK.
WE made 'em look ordinary!
Can't remember a more game-long sustained effort.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why did he go up for that try? Geez Perenara is a wanker & hates our club!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am ... It's like the time I lost my virginity all over again.. that's how excited I am..

Oh wait ... that was with some fat chick that almost suffocated me.

But one has to be realistic... a good win, but I'll be happier with back to backs like this.
Castle?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh wow
6/6 martin
Lewis 27/27 tackles
Jackos best game
Holland brilliant
Smith and jmk solid
Nu brown great off bench
Mbye honestly would have been maybe 2 from 6. But then again that would've been almost impossible as we would not have scored 6 with him in the side.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I may not have been massively impressed by the quality of the game..and the opposition were pretty weak due to their injury toll..but I enjoyed it..and it’s always good to see the Dogs win..especially in light of the turmoil at the club.. Great effort..very nice stuff!
I reckon a MUCH better quality game than we are used to.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very FUCKING PROUD of the boys tonight!! Especially the young ones! I had faith in lewy an knew it was time he got a crack.. also very surprised with other performances. Martin, smith, Holland.. just to name a few! An as always without having to say it klem an jacko as well. Love it.

What a great night an even better WIN.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apart from putting 40 plus on the broncos a few yrs can anyone remember the last time we scored 36 points! !!! I can't

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
bit rich for everyone who completely mocked the line up days ago to now give him shit for not picking the same team earlier. Can we also remember newcastle are average and were down two players for most of the game and didn't have pearce
Nope not at all. How the fuck did he pick frawley or jmk before Lewis?? He needs to massively own that mistake

How was Montoya never dropped for Holland or Smith?

Why was Martin not the goal kicker?

Pay deserves criticism after that. The fact we had to have a whole load of players missing to finally see these givens being implemented

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't care if we played a Nepalese park footy team! a win is fuckn win, celebrate ffs..
Exactly! Especially this season and the effort was the most impressive attribute of the game.

Some ***** on here would probably say the lotto isn't real money because they didn't work for it.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUT it is a pretty good effort considering we were missing about $3M of our salary cap don't you think?
It’s great to have a win, and good to have some young guys play well.

But Newcastle were diabolical in the middle, they had no punch with the ball and were unable to slow our forwards. We dictated the tempo and speed of the play the ball

Unlike some others on here who are rejoicing like we won the grand final but will undoubtably Ve slashing their wrists when we play a stronger side, I know we need to perform like this against better opposition.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Wow..how is it that a team full of rookies can look soo controlled? The most steady game we have put together this season. If this is the beginning of the rebuild, then the future looks great. Lewis was outstanding without being Thurston, this kid is all ticker, fuck what anybody else says, leave him in the 6 or 7, I’m sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.