Round 15 non Bulldogs discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go figure; Warriors score one try and still win the game against a side that has scored two. Those penalties cost the Roosters dearly tonight.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe the amount of forward passes that were let off.
Now we all know Friend is incapable of passing back for some reason, so when they pulled them up on 2 forward passes I finally thought this would be the game that the cocks would be forced to start passing backwards, but noooo... they just kept on continuing with their usual short forward passes and getting away with them.
It's like they only practice passing forward, standing offside and taking naps in the ruck at training.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now we all know Friend is incapable of passing back for some reason, so when they pulled them up on 2 forward passes I finally thought this would be the game that the cocks would be forced to start passing backwards, but noooo... they just kept on continuing with their usual short forward passes and getting away with them.
It's like they only practice passing forward, standing offside and taking naps in the ruck at training.

I thought i was the only who was seeing that.. SKD persistence to stand offside the entire game was astonishing. the ref penalised him 5 times but he was offside 3 times more than that. Should have been sin binned at the end but never happened.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was beginning to think that maybe we had converted to Gridiron. Some of the passes were not just forward they were way forward. As for their off sides it is nothing less than what we have come to expect from them in each and every game. As I mentioned previously they are coached to push the boundaries because Robinson knows that although some penalties may come they will not be penalised 100% of the time they infringe. Simply hedging his bets either way and for the most part works, although this year has been a real stinker for them in all aspects of their game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching the Titans carving up in manlys 20 makes me envious of having a good half ,young ash Taylor is such a gun

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Had to put up with Home and Away ( all the rest of the family watch it) Have watched the last 15 or so minutes and reckon that Brett Stewart needs to retire. Have witnessed some monumental shockers from him this year. 18-6 Titans lead.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Had to put up with Home and Away ( all the rest of the family watch it) Have watched the last 15 or so minutes and reckon that Brett Stewart needs to retire. Have witnessed some monumental shockers from him this year. 18-6 Titans lead.
He has been pathetic all year. When he runs he looks like Tolman, he is done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.