Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why isn’t cogger playing? I saw him out last night and he seemed fine. Didn’t he even pass the hia last week but we didn’t put him back on?

Shame because he is the best general play kicker at the club.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No Elliott, no chance! What a time to lose our best player! :(

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brown is either rocks or uncut diamond.

Smith can play centre, might get him more involved but meaney on a wing is horrible. He’s probably shorter then crighton and will get dominated every time trying to scoot from dummy half at the start of each set. Pay is a retarded coach
Meaney is 5cm taller than Crichton... but much faster.

Ankle injury for Elliott
Ankle or Anal injury?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I would love to have the drugs your taking dude. They are one of our worst players in our squad.
Tolman is dependable and solid. Every team needs players like him. He brings much needed experience to the side.

I joke about Elliott. He’s not as terrible as everyone says, but has been ridiculously out of form this year..

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tolkien is dependable and solid. Every team needs players like him. He brings much needed experience to the side.

I joke about Elliott. He’s not as terrible as everyone says, but has been ridiculously out of form this year..
Hed be ok off the bench but to start him ahead of chn/ogden etc and play him for 80 pay has clearly had too many head knocks

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just got to get Ogden in the team and Lewis, Okunbor when healthy. Anyone know why cogger dropped? was it because of his injury last week or poor form??

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys the game has been cancelled tomorrow due to a forfeit Deano just saw no way we could even compete let alone win with out Elliott.

Status
Not open for further replies.